All Star
Daps
Saying that 2 weeks before you retire is wild

You can do anything on your last day :yeshrug:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last time I checked schools are funded by our tax money....and I pay hella taxes and don't even have kids!
This is all for the public good. Children were heavily exploited by industries before child labor laws were established. Giving children an education helps keep them out of exploitative situations; human trafficking schemes and crime rings.

There are child knuckleheads that engage in crime, but that number would definitely be higher if public school wasn’t an option.

Daps
This is all for the public good. Children were heavily exploited by industries before child labor laws were established. Giving children an education helps keep them out of exploitative situations; human trafficking schemes and crime rings.

There are child knuckleheads that engage in crime, but that number would definitely be higher if public school wasn’t an option.

Yeah I agree, I just didn't get why you brought up other countries have to pay like as if we don't pay

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree, I just didn't get why you brought up other countries have to pay like as if we don't pay
I brought it up because other countries without public education mandates don’t spend the money we as US taxpayers do on education, and it’s possible down the line we get public officials that feel the same way those countries do about the mandate. Which would leave a lot of people and their kids up shyt’s creek without a paddle.

All these parents that are uninvolved with their children’s education would suffer a rude awakening if this ever comes true. Resources are getting tighter. Scenarios that used to be unthinkable start to become pragmatic.