"So Im a ngga now?" White teacher

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Showed his true colors before retirement. Mothatfuka been wanting to say the word. Of course mothatfukas gonna come on here talking bout, but if they said it to him… He is a grown ass fukking man in a professional position and that word is not appropriate for him to be using, that’s without even factoring the racial component. If a kid said whatever you bytch ass mothafukka, he would not have replied and said, so I’m a bytch ass mothafuka now. He wanted to say nikka and he shouldn’t have said it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the teacher just asked for confirmation that the student called him the word that the student did indeed call him and acts outraged the teacher repeated the word the student just used?

If this story was real, it's a nonissue and waste of time even pondering
Its real. Happened yesterday at my job

Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Long story short. A kid came into a class to get a charger for his phone from his friend. He was skipping so the white teacher asked him to leave. The kid got smart with him and responded "Whatever ngga". So the white teacher responded "So Im a ngga now?" Of course the kids were in shocked that he said ngga and reported to admin.

One girl stated she doesnt feel safe and is not going back to class. The crazy thing is he is retiring in 2 weeks. So its not much that will be done imo. Ive known him for years and he has never said anything like that to a kid. Its crazy.
Hold on, that girl doesn’t feel safe because teacher repeated what he was called by other student but she’s safe around her peers using that word daily? :skip:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
But it's a word of endearment and we took the power out of the word, and he ended it with an 'a' and not the 'er'.... lol

We need to stop using the word.... It's ass backwards to pick and choose when it;s ok

" See, nikka first was used back in the Deep South
Falling out between the dome of the white man's mouth
It means that we will never grow, you know the word dummy
Other nikkas in the community think it's crummy
But I don't, neither does the youth cause we
Em-brace adversity it goes right with the race
And being that we use it as a term of endearment
nikkas start to bug to the dome is where the fear went
Now the little shorties say it all of the time
And a whole bunch of nikkas throw the word in they rhyme
Yo I start to flinch, as I try not to say it
But my lips is like the oowop as I start to spray it
My lips is like a oowop as I start to spray it
My lips is like a oowop as I start to spray it .. " :ohlawd:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m 38.
:flabbynsick:
My parents are from Central America so we never used the term. When I came of age, I rarely used it. As an adult, I stopped by the time I was 25. Not on a pro black tip but I just don’t care for the term.
:yeshrug:
People used the word to describe people, use it as a term of endearment, it’s just a part of their lexicon and environment.
:manny:
The teacher wasn’t wrong and it’s actually funny.
:skip:
Stop calling white people the term. It’s stupid.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not mad @ the teacher. The kid had no business using that word in the first place. The kid should have been respectful and asked the teacher if he can get this friend's charger from class. Had he did that, then there would've probably been no issue.

I don't expect a teenager to behave like an adult, but I do expect teenagers to have manners. Home training is very important, so parents are responsible for giving their kids home training...

Lastly, we all know that the n-word get used to towards Blk & non-Blk ppl all the time but only Blk ppl are allowed to use said word. The reality is that it doesn't work like that. If Blk ppl don't want non-Blk using the n-word, then Blk ppl need to stop saying they word around non-Blk ppl.

Really, the word shouldn't be used @ all, but profanity shouldn't be used either and ppl gonna cuss, so some to many ppl gonna use the n-word...

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I’m 38.
:flabbynsick:
My parents are from Central America so we never used the term. When I came of age, I rarely used it. As an adult, I stopped by the time I was 25. Not on a pro black tip but I just don’t care for the term.
:yeshrug:
People used the word to describe people, use it as a term of endearment, it’s just a part of their lexicon and environment.
:manny:
The teacher wasn’t wrong and it’s actually funny.
:skip:
Stop calling white people the term. It’s stupid.
You an old nikka :salute:
👼

😇

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You an old nikka :salute:
👼

😇
hell-yeah-ninja.gif

Daps
These kids and parents take public school for granted. Public school is the biggest budget line item for cities and towns. If somehow one day these libertarians get their way, public schools would be axed.

People all around the world must pay for their child to be schooled from kindergarten to college.
Last time I checked schools are funded by our tax money....and I pay hella taxes and don't even have kids!