"So Im a ngga now?" White teacher

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Long story short. A kid came into a class to get a charger for his phone from his friend. He was skipping so the white teacher asked him to leave. The kid got smart with him and responded "Whatever ngga". So the white teacher responded "So Im a ngga now?" Of course the kids were in shocked that he said ngga and reported to admin.

One girl stated she doesnt feel safe and is not going back to class. The crazy thing is he is retiring in 2 weeks. So its not much that will be done imo. Ive known him for years and he has never said anything like that to a kid. Its crazy.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stupid fukking shyt and i'm not talking about the teacher

a clown who is skipping his own education goes and disrupts another class and we supposed to be outraged about the teachers response. stop sending fools to school to just be there. this is what I was talking about..

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Does he look like this

bv1fdl_81EsiJDHZ.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stupid fukking shyt and i'm not talking about the teacher

a clown who is skipping his own education goes and disrupts another class and we supposed to be outraged about the teachers response. stop sending fools to school to just be there. this is what I was talking about..
These kids and parents take public school for granted. Public school is the biggest budget line item for cities and towns. If somehow one day these libertarians get their way, public schools would be axed.

People all around the world must pay for their child to be schooled from kindergarten to college.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's a word of endearment and we took the power out of the word, and he ended it with an 'a' and not the 'er'.... lol

We need to stop using the word.... It's ass backwards to pick and choose when it;s ok
Some people are gonna keep using it, some not. But at the end of the day, the teacher is still wrong. He should have known that regardless if a kid chooses to use it, other kids don't have to hear it from a teacher. But if there was a rule in that class/school where kids are not allowed to use the word, maybe that would have been for the best...

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black kid called a non-black person the Nword....so according to the rules , the black kid was off code.

According to the rules of the word , black people are only supposed to refer to other black people as the Nword......not people OUTSIDE da culture.

Sounds to me like the black kid was off code and the non-black person outside da culture was simply repeating and asking for clarification.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So the teacher just asked for confirmation that the student called him the word that the student did indeed call him and acts outraged the teacher repeated the word the student just used?

If this story was real, it's a nonissue and waste of time even pondering