So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Don’t let “masculinity” stop you from doing your due diligence, there is nothing masculine about being in the dark.

Women only respect dikks that can comfortably fit into magnums and money. If you are lacking in either category, don’t ever trust her. Also, if y’all break up, she’s going to fukk the nikka she really wants. If he takes her seriously, she will stay with him but if he smashes and acts funny, she will want you back but she will make it seem like it was your idea to get back with her while she was really longing for you.

There is a lot more that I can’t think of off top but ask because I had that phone for hours…

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Don’t let “masculinity” stop you from doing your due diligence, there is nothing masculine about being in the dark.

Women only respect dikks that can comfortably fit into magnums and money. If you are lacking in either category, don’t ever trust her. Also, if y’all break up, she’s going to fukk the nikka she really wants. If he takes her seriously, she will stay with him but if he smashes and acts funny, she will want you back but she will make it seem like it was your idea to get back with her while she was really longing for you.

There is a lot more that I can’t think of off top but ask because I had that phone for hours…

You tryna tell us your paper is straight OP?

:dame:

What did you find that led you to the conclusion your woman wants baby arms to do her harm?