so i was hanging out with girl last night who slept with Pauly D

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
not that hot if he threw her to the bushes

this is pauly d from the jersey shore we are talking about here. to him every bytch is a one time use disposable p*ssy.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she ain't that hot if she only got 1 celeb on her roster. or maybe I mean slutty.

some b!tches I know been stackin.

dunno what to make of that though. lol. they talented for sure.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Shyt like this really makes u go :wtf:

Because she met the nicca that night and fukked.
But a nicca like me ... Gotta get the number first, then get the date, then get the no.. Another no... Then buy the dinner, and juustt maaaybe, i might fukk.

:dahell: you don't gotta be famous to smash broads on the first night. You gotta figure out what you're doing wrong, cause in 2013 these hoes is passing out p*ssy like it's going out of style.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
How does this even come up in convo?

I mean, I can't even picture me choppin' it up with a broad and the conversation shifting to how she fucced some famous nicca...that's something that somebody finds a way to insert...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

But a nicca like me ... Gotta get the number first, then get the date, then get the no.. Another no... Then buy the dinner, and juustt maaaybe, i might fukk.

:rudy:
Smarten up Nas :heh:
You must be a lame, because we smashing dimes before saying a word to her, just the strength of our certs and alpha male characteristics. :birdman:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: you don't gotta be famous to smash broads on the first night. You gotta figure out what you're doing wrong, cause in 2013 these hoes is passing out p*ssy like it's going out of style.

Someone is always gonna say this.
And it's cool cuz i understand it. Though i disagree.
The soonest i ever smashed was within the week, but first night, no.
The women in my state are the worst and prudest in the country, ask any one wHos been here. It's like there is something in the air here that forces them to keep their noses pointed upward..

Or i could be wrong and have no "game" .. And that's cool to it's whatever

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol nah.
I'm telling you your good.
It's something I've never done so daps and props to you

Just checking. It dont feel like a remarkable thing no more. Im more surprised if a chick makes me wait but then ill prob get impatient cuz i kno she doesnt make anyone else wait so y should i. Plus if she knows that she'll give me the pumpum y bother waiting.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Pauly D from MTV is from Providence just over a half hour/45 from Boston and he is always around the area. she said she was clubbing with him and went back to a hotel room he had and pretty much banged him that night. this was after he got famous.

of course i asked how it was, no homo, and she said it was really great sex. i was assuming since it was drunk sex it would be nothing special but she said he must be so good from all the practice he gets. she has never seen him since. i guess he fukks pretty much any chick he wants so he has developed a gigolo like persona

so for all of us out there who wonder if these celebs are really putting it down most of them are. not only do they have fame and money but they screw our women better than us

figured id throw some Saturday night humor/speculation out there.

2lxyo2q.png

:TMTjada:

Please explain why your frauding

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Or just go to backpage.com and get straight to it. :manny: