so i was hanging out with girl last night who slept with Pauly D

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i dont get why people are hating on me for the thread. obviously it isnt breaking news but this is a miscellaneous forum of course this type of shyt is going to be posted

its no worse than the worst threads ive seen and people are discussing and replying so let it breathe jeez

and btw i did ask about how he was packing but i didnt want to state it because im trying to get away from that gay troll steeze(which i never was i just made stupid jokes)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyt like this really makes u go :wtf:

Because she met the nicca that night and fukked.
But a nicca like me ... Gotta get the number first, then get the date, then get the no.. Another no... Then buy the dinner, and juustt maaaybe, i might fukk.

Im not famous or rich and i bang chicks at my house 1st night without spending bread. Not bragging but ive learned if they like u then they will fukk u as long as u dont talk ur self out of the p*ssy.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not famous or rich and i bang chicks at my house 1st night without spending bread. Not bragging but ive learned if they like u then they will fukk u as long as u dont talk ur self out of the p*ssy.

Your the man bro.
I've never done it. Never even came close.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
When u kissed her. U kissed pauly d dikkk.

So the title of the thread should be I Madeout with pauly D's dikkk.

Fakkit