so i was hanging out with girl last night who slept with Pauly D

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Pauly D from MTV is from Providence just over a half hour/45 from Boston and he is always around the area. she said she was clubbing with him and went back to a hotel room he had and pretty much banged him that night. this was after he got famous.

of course i asked how it was, no homo, and she said it was really great sex. i was assuming since it was drunk sex it would be nothing special but she said he must be so good from all the practice he gets. she has never seen him since. i guess he fukks pretty much any chick he wants so he has developed a gigolo like persona

so for all of us out there who wonder if these celebs are really putting it down most of them are. not only do they have fame and money but they screw our women better than us

figured id throw some Saturday night humor/speculation out there.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Surprised you didn't ask about his dikk size tbh

remember when you said you knew all; about dikk sizes bro?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty sure he's in the 1000+ club.

I know celebs be putting it down.

ain't that the point of being a reality star?

I mean it ain't like your leaving a legacy by being so talented you can revolutionize the world.

u just out their makin money and being a h03. something u can honestly do without being famous.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyt like this really makes u go :wtf:

Because she met the nicca that night and fukked.
But a nicca like me ... Gotta get the number first, then get the date, then get the no.. Another no... Then buy the dinner, and juustt maaaybe, i might fukk.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ohhhh-GURL_o_107320.jpg

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you're rich and famous you can literally have any girl you want. You can have an aggressive, alpha black women who is mean to all of the local guys. But if someone like Chris Brown or Trey Songz walks into the room then suddenly she's speaking in a soft, feminine voice and being extra polite.