So I post on democratic underground asking if a child really know they're transgender at 8yrs old,

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Devil's advocate here.

Did yall not have crushes on girls until you were teenagers? There are kindergartners that really really like their teacher, and boys that try to kiss the girls, so why is it so absurd that an 8 year old 'knows' that they don't feel right in their body?

Being that we all have never felt our bodies were 'wrong' I don't think we really have any idea WTF we're talking about when we say that these type of feelings won't occur until a later age.

Exactly cause I knew I liked girls out the womb

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Crackers in Alabama aren't voting red because the trannies vote blue, breh.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Devil's advocate here.

Did yall not have crushes on girls until you were teenagers? There are kindergartners that really really like their teacher, and boys that try to kiss the girls, so why is it so absurd that an 8 year old 'knows' that they don't feel right in their body?

Being that we all have never felt our bodies were 'wrong' I don't think we really have any idea WTF we're talking about when we say that these type of feelings won't occur until a later age.
I knew I liked girls as young as 5, however the sexuality part of it didn't come until I was 9-10 years old. I'd say that's about the time I moved on from thinking of girls in an innocent hand holdy pecks on the lips way.

my first kiss was at five, crush at 5, but again sexual feelings weren't necessarily there yet. who's to say that gay relationships being all the way normalized might have a five year old me also kiss a boy or have a crush on a boy?

just a couple years later the experience/thought probably wouldn't appeal to me, but "sexuality is a spectrum" is a popular phrase. Maybe a positive gay experience in my youth might result in me being bisexual :manny:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I knew I liked girls as young as 5, however the sexuality part of it didn't come until I was 9-10 years old. I'd say that's about the time I moved on from thinking of girls in an innocent hand holdy pecks on the lips way.

my first kiss was at five, crush at 5, but again sexual feelings weren't necessarily there yet. who's to say that gay relationships being all the way normalized might have a five year old me also kiss a boy or have a crush on a boy?

just a couple years later the experience/thought probably wouldn't appeal to me, but "sexuality is a spectrum" is a popular phrase. Maybe a positive gay experience in my youth might result in me being bisexual :manny:

Iit5.gif

GASign

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I seen his response at that town hall about it.

No surprise either, because like 95 percent of this rainbow/b*ussy rights spilled all over the country is from democrats. I also suspect when biological men are able to get pregnant, dems will be advancing rights for them too. This is why the APA didn't want that lgbt stuff off the DSM.