So I post on democratic underground asking if a child really know they're transgender at 8yrs old,

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
As much as I agree with you... that has absolutely nothing to do with how Democrats lose elections.
:stopitslime:

I have a transgender sibling by the way but they came out to me when they were adult. I really think kids at 8 don't have the mental capacity to formulate decisions like that.
They're too liberal with certain issues. Its exactly why they lose and will fukk up Bidens mandate if he wins by pushing tranny shyt

Daps
Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen :stopitslime:

Would you rather "fetch" or "fakkitry"?
full

Daps
What the hell do politicians have to do with parents raising their children?

Nobody is forcing parents to allow the kids to dress a certain way, or take hormones.

Republicans can’t stop someone from allowing their kids to do anything, and Biden barely mentions transgender.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Devil's advocate here.

Did yall not have crushes on girls until you were teenagers? There are kindergartners that really really like their teacher, and boys that try to kiss the girls, so why is it so absurd that an 8 year old 'knows' that they don't feel right in their body?

Being that we all have never felt our bodies were 'wrong' I don't think we really have any idea WTF we're talking about when we say that these type of feelings won't occur until a later age.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Devil's advocate here.

Did yall not have crushes on girls until you were teenagers? There are kindergartners that really really like their teacher, and boys that try to kiss the girls, so why is it so absurd that an 8 year old 'knows' that they don't feel right in their body?

Being that we all have never felt our bodies were 'wrong' I don't think we really have any idea WTF we're talking about when we say that these type of feelings won't occur until a later age.
I actually began to agree with this before they deleted my shyt. To call the question bigotry tho...:comeon: