So I paid for a Copy of Meek's album....did anybody else? (Free Daps)

TOP SZNing

A1 From Day1
Daps
Post your passport or stfu..

lets see what your life like

Only a fukkboi with 12k posts would care about "proving themselves" to a bunch of random people on a message board :mjlol:

Additionally, the fact that you equate "travelling" to mean anything shows how much of a simpleminded fukkboi you are :why:

To play along though, and as an example, one of my frat brothers is a highly successful travelling Salesman for a large company. He is all over the country week to week, and back-and-forth between Europe and Central America every other month. I'm sure his passport is insane. He's got money, but he's miserable and hardly sees his family. I also make just as much money as he does and the only time I travel is on vacations, and I'm happily married and enjoy life.

In summary, your view is shortsighted and you ain't shyt :youngsabo:

Also, fukk Oregon :scusthov:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Before all these young bucks start wilding, I bought it on iTunes as well... but I'm a collector of CD's :manny:

Plus the E-Class copies any CD's to my whip's Harddrive as I listen :blessed:

Drop them receipts and free Daps for all. Let's get Meek to Double Plat :banderas:

Meek1.jpg

breh chill with the receipt shyt- but i will post my cd cover

12, 000 posts aint hardly alot for 3yrs you clown ass nygga.

lmao.. Nygga dont deflect from the clown shyt you did.. cd and receipt..lol

i gotta agree with L deezy- why keep a receipt for a $10 cd? i threw my receipt away nikka

but ill post the cd and yes i collect cds too yall hating ass nikkaz

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If you don't have a subscription to a Streaming Service in 2015 you've seriously lost.

Step into the digital ages ol caveman ass nikkas

*Edit- Didn't see that you collect CDs, I respect that.
Nope, you can't get the full experience with streaming services. Not every great artist is signed.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Only a fukkboi with 12k posts would care about "proving themselves" to a bunch of random people on a message board :mjlol:

Additionally, the fact that you equate "travelling" to mean anything shows how much of a simpleminded fukkboi you are :why:

To play along though, and as an example, one of my frat brothers is a highly successful travelling Salesman for a large company. He is all over the country week to week, and back-and-forth between Europe and Central America every other month. I'm sure his passport is insane. He's got money, but he's miserable and hardly sees his family. I also make just as much money as he does and the only time I travel is on vacations, and I'm happily married and enjoy life.

In summary, your view is shortsighted and you ain't shyt :youngsabo:

Also, fukk Oregon :scusthov:

best you can do??

u win lil nygga. You win

continue your lil thread.. lmao

Meek sends his love.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rather flush my $ down the toilet

all his shyt is the seem....$, violence, drug selling, drug dealing, chasing HIS OWN dreams

where are the songs about mass incarceration? police brutality

TOP SZNing

A1 From Day1
Daps
breh chill with the receipt shyt- but i will post my cd cover

i gotta agree with L deezy- why keep a receipt for a $10 cd? i threw my receipt away nikka

but ill post the cd and yes i collect cds too yall hating ass nikkaz

Come on slime, I took the pic then threw out the receipt and the case plastic. The only point of it was to show that it was me and not some random pic I found on the net :yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Naw, all jokes aside, I dont care what OP did. He just got sensitive.

Everything shyts and giggles until its you...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
what kind of junior high response is this? lol

good lord.. Meek fans y'all
It's a valid opinion though, obviously in this internet connected world you can be anywhere and still post on here, but my thing is you're on here sohh much you could not possibly be getting laid:mjpls:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
let's be real :francis: there is NOTHING important enough on the coli to warrant 4K posts a year. dudes on here must be jacked into the matrix to post so much. get a life! :lolbron:

So how yall feel with these hoards of cats running round the Coli with 15k post PLUS?

Smh at the shyt too breh it's ridiculous

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
So how yall feel with these hoards of cats running round the Coli with 15k post PLUS?

Smh at the shyt too breh it's ridiculous
oh i think it's even more horrible and a sad reflection of our society today (especially seeing these dudes fight for e-fame) :sas1: but i'm a Z-list poster so no one is listening to me :sas2:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
oh i think it's even more horrible and a sad reflection of our society today (especially seeing these dudes fight for e-fame) :sas1: but i'm a Z-list poster so no one is listening to me :sas2:

It's ok my white breh (based off your screen name?).....Z-list poster here as well....

Oh....also a supporter tho

:sas2:

Funny how cats with thousands of posts aren't