So I paid for a Copy of Meek's album....did anybody else? (Free Daps)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
let's be real :francis: there is NOTHING important enough on the coli to warrant 4K posts a year. dudes on here must be jacked into the matrix to post so much. get a life! :lolbron:

life? I guarantee none of y'all nyggas travel as much as me. I dare y'all nyggas to post your passport

Lets see who really has a life on here:win:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
life? I guarantee none of y'all nyggas travel as much as me. I dare y'all nyggas to post your passport

Lets see who really has a life on here:win:

You may travel alot but that doesn't change the fact that you probably ain't getting no p*ssy since you on here all the time. Post on the coli cuz you lonely brehs:to:

TOP SZNing

A1 From Day1
Daps
12, 000 posts aint hardly alot for 3yrs you clown ass nygga.

lmao.. Nygga dont deflect from the clown shyt you did.. cd and receipt..lol

As all the posts below you say, there is no reason to have 4k posts a year. But I digress, this is about celebrating Meek's new CD.....:sas2:

Plus, $10 ain't shyt, I'm a fan of Meek, and happened to be at Best Buy for something else so I picked it up. iTunes is just another reason you never leave your mom's basement..... Technology has helped Lames like you become even lamer :umad:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
As all the posts below you say, there is no reason to have 4k posts a year. But I digress, this is about celebrating Meek's new CD.....:sas2:

Plus, $10 ain't shyt, I'm a fan of Meek, and happened to be at Best Buy for something else so I picked it up. iTunes is just another reason you never leave your mom's basement..... Technology has helped Lames like you become even lamer :umad:

Post your passport or stfu..

lets see what your life like

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You may travel alot but that doesn't change the fact that you probably ain't getting no p*ssy since you on here all the time. Post on the coli cuz you lonely brehs:to:

what kind of junior high response is this? lol

good lord.. Meek fans y'all