So I know the perfect girl, she's single, we get along, but I CANT marry her :(

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
she's cute, she has a great body, great personality and is driven... but here are the facts:

1. she dated my best friend in high school
2. she semi-dated my other homie in high school :ehh:
3. she fukked my best friend in college :to:
4. she fukked my best friend's homie in college :sadbron:
5. we kinda had a threesome with her in college :damn:

after all that we had an on again off again sexual relationship. puss is magnifique, body is immaculate, and she's a lawyer w/ no kids. :wow:

so, my question is... how much does a girl's past matter to yall? there's no way i could marry her and have the best man lookin like :smugfavre: at the wedding. NO fukkING WAY

we've talked a lot recently and she's definitely matured a lot... but damn brehs... damn.

what would Drake do?​

concise

Veteran
Daps
City Hall wedding

small wedding with family only

or

give it up and move on

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
you're going to be picturing her getting smashed by your boys your whole life. not worth it breh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So yeah she likes her porridge being stirred, BUT atleast you know some of the people shes fukked.

Breh unless you find yourself a virgin and you do that Indian p*ssy test to see if her plates are still in tact, all women are someone elses damaged goods

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
you're going to be picturing her getting smashed by your boys your whole life. not worth it breh.

why? i been smashing her the past few years. she dont even talk to them dudes no more. that's the last thing i'd picture. I just can't have my best friend lookin at me like :jawalrus:

what was she the neighborhood hoe or something?

nah, just one of them chicks that lived freely and had fun. did you go to college (no offense) I'm just asking because thats where i first got put onto chicks who were smart, had money, and still gave the p*ssy out alll willy nilly

but at some point every one grows up right?

I have no problem just fukking but she lookin at me like "why can't we be serious?" :merchant: it works great, she cooks, cleans, does all that stuff but that PAST man. that PAST :wow::wow:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You know TOO much of shorty's past activities. That sounds like a nice side piece to just keep smashing til you find the real wifey. Thats just me though. Your boys know what your girl p*ssy look like :sadcam:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
girls who fukk the friends of the man shes in a relationship with are fukking whores and backstabbers.
who says after you wife her she doesnt run into an old friend of yours and smash for memory sake?
dont put a ring on it.
straight up.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
yeah yall are right. im just gonna play it cool.

but damn we get along great and she's got an immaculate body + face + career.

i dunno if i'll find that again. the past is the past right?

what's the difference between this and someone tryna wife kim k after seeing her get piped by ray j? :damn: