So i just ****ed this dudes wifey for 2 days straight

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
The minute you piss her off, she's going to set you up. If this is a story of fact, its not going to end well at all.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ok I don't blame you for doing that to another mans woman...it's the ladies fault for not being honest with her man and telling him she wants to be done with him

But to use the mans property is some snake shyt

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
One man's dead fish, is another man's catch of the day.

pinocchioo.gif

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:sadamurda: damn breh your fellow coli brethren dikkin down the ol lady, and it sounds like she got that super cooch.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
they just moved into a new place and she was texting me she wanted the dikk all day

so we came up with a scheme that would get him mad and leave.. cause he thought he was gonna get some puss cause he was working hard all day moving shyt it

so she was like imma tell him my sister in law is spending the night... anyway homie gets pisseddd and left ... 8 minutes later i drove over there picked her up at the door threw her on the bed this nicca spent 45 mins putting up

and proceeded to piledrive his wifey's guts for hours and hours.. then someone rang the bell we while were on round 5 of fukking she answered just the pizza delivery guy we were like :whew: thought it was him started fukking again and again that bytch cant even walk right.. was there for 2 days wearing this niccas draws, using his toothbrush and soap her cooking me food that he bought and shyt fukked after every meal :lolbron:

i think homeboy coming back Tuesday night

im finna go back over there this afternoon and get some more of that wetbox b4 he get home :ahh:

:jawalrus:

edit: she just called him at work to make sure he was there so i could come over bout to get back in them guts wish me luck :youngsabo:
I see what u did there :youngsabo: