So i just ****ed this dudes wifey for 2 days straight

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
they just moved into a new place and she was texting me she wanted the dikk all day

so we came up with a scheme that would get him mad and leave.. cause he thought he was gonna get some puss cause he was working hard all day moving shyt it

so she was like imma tell him my sister in law is spending the night... anyway homie gets pisseddd and left ... 8 minutes later i drove over there picked her up at the door threw her on the bed this nicca spent 45 mins putting up

and proceeded to piledrive his wifey's guts for hours and hours.. then someone rang the bell we while were on round 5 of fukking she answered just the pizza delivery guy we were like :whew: thought it was him started fukking again and again that bytch cant even walk right.. was there for 2 days wearing this niccas draws, using his toothbrush and soap her cooking me food that he bought and shyt fukked after every meal :lolbron:

i think homeboy coming back Tuesday night

im finna go back over there this afternoon and get some more of that wetbox b4 he get home :ahh:

:jawalrus:

edit: she just called him at work to make sure he was there so i could come over bout to get back in them guts wish me luck :youngsabo:

update #2 we just went out to eat she just paid with his credit card :win:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
this shyt sounds vaguely familiar b
obamahmmw.png

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they just moved into a new place and she was texting me she wanted the dikk all day

so we came up with a scheme that would get him mad and leave.. cause he thought he was gonna get some puss cause he was working hard all day moving shyt it

so she was like imma tell him my sister in law is spending the night... anyway homie gets pisseddd and left ... 8 minutes later i drove over there picked her up at the door threw her on the bed this nicca spent 45 mins putting up

and proceeded to piledrive his wifey's guts for hours and hours.. then someone rang the bell we while were on round 5 of fukking she answered just the pizza delivery guy we were like :whew: thought iut was him started fukking again and again that bytch cant even walk right.. was there for 2 days wearing this niccas draws, using his toothbrush and soap her cooking me food that he bought and shyt fukked after every meal :lolbron:

im finna go back over there this afternoon and get some more of that wetbox b4 he get home :ahh:

i commited a murda on that p*ssy

edit: she just called him at work to make sure he was there so i could come over bout to get back in them guts wish me luck :youngsabo:

L

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

nah it was brand new shyt guess he got some new shyt cause he just moved ripped his boxers straight out the the pack unopened

and took his toothrbush fresh out the box unused

so when he come back wifey just gonna tell him she took em out for him cause she was catering to him cause he was mad...soo he finna be wearing the draws i fukked her in :win:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

and proceeded to piledrive his wifey's guts for hours and hours.. then someone rang the bell we while were on round 5 of fukking she answered just the pizza delivery guy we were like :whew: thought it was him started fukking again and again that bytch cant even walk right.. was there for 2 days wearing this niccas draws, using his toothbrush and soap her cooking me food that he bought and shyt fukked after every meal :lolbron:

:leostare::leostare:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah it was brand new shyt guess he got some new shyt cause he just moved ripped his boxers straight out the the pack unopened

and took his toothrbush fresh out the box unused

so when he come back wifey just gonna tell him she took em out for him cause she was catering to him cause he was mad...soo he finna be wearing the draws i fukked her in :win:

:thumbsup:

Its still fukked up what you and ol girl did tho...... be careful homey