So I have noticed more and more white people on this site

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
No, I'm good.

Why don't you explain to everyone here why you, a white trump supporter, are here stanning trump, calling Indian posters Apu, and thinking there is equivalency when you get called a cracker
Idgaf if he disrespects Indians but has he said anything disrespectful towards blacks? Need to know so I can ignore him if I have to

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
White racists view black music as a form of entertainment, nothing more. Don't think just cause they think TUPAC is the GOAT he gonna give you a job :mjlol:
What you mean by "white racists"?

All them are racists pigs.

Edit* Glad to come here and spot more cacs, my ignore list get bigger every day :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Adalina

Rookie
Daps
What you mean by "white racists"?

All them are racists pigs.

Edit* Glad to come here and spot more cacs, my ignore list get bigger every day :mjgrin:

Lol I'm a Cac for saying white racists? I was being specific because they are the ones most black people seek jobs from :mjlol:

But I agree , racists in general have a similar mindset in seeing Black folk as mere entertainment Indians,Asians etc

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Lol I'm a Cac for saying white racists? I was being specific because they are the ones most black people seek jobs from :mjlol:

But I agree , racists in general have a similar mindset in seeing Black folk as mere entertainment Indians,Asians etc
I did not say you're a cac :beli:I said I liked finding out more cacs in this thread to add them to my ignore list:wtb:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the real numbers are. At the end of the day they can do whatever they want. I'm going to do me.

i am starting to see why certain posters are starting to post less and less.. and its :francis:

What do you mean?

Last edited:

Adalina

Rookie
Daps
I did not say you're a cac :beli:I said I liked finding out more cacs in this thread to add them to my ignore list:wtb:

:whoa: whoa there lol, just misconstrued your lines is all

:shaq2: my bad, keep fighting the good fight :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
Truth is the site is owned (at the very top) by a cac and about 50% or more are cacs, but I don't lurk and post on here for their sake.

Since you at least have a good amount who are black on here, you at least have solace in the thought that some of the posts here on the root can reach those who want to listen.

Outside of the good knowledge gems posted here and on HL, everywhere else is only fukkery :yeshrug:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you surprised? This is where they keep us under observation without getting too close. Its how they know what we're thinking about our politics,music,history and attitudes. You actually expect them to stay away......

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
I'm shocked that y'all guys haven't created your own website that is owned by an African American. I heard LSA was created and is owned by a Black American woman.

There actually was one site, was like blackboard or something, I'll find the link in a bit.

www.theblockboard(dot)com/forum/index.php?portal/

Can't post the full link, just replace the dot, change block to black and add a hyphen between black and board.

Jesus, is this site hated or something? Gotta jump through hoops :stopitslime:

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
There actually was one site, was like blackboard or something, I'll find the link in a bit.

www.theblockboard(dot)com/forum/index.php?portal/

Can't post the full link, just replace the dot, change block to black and add a hyphen between black and board.

Jesus, is this site hated or something? Gotta jump through hoops :stopitslime:
It is hated, it's run by Jack Splatter who called the admin out for the fade

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
It is hated, it's run by Jack Splatter who called the admin out for the fade

Just by the admin? Welp, I'm still gonna continue to visit the site, no reason to separate everyone:ehh:

A bit petty to have it redirect, although I have plenty of methods to bypass that.

Anyway, there you go brehs, lurk and post away!:blessed: