So I have noticed more and more white people on this site

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
most of the topics discussed on here are about black issues even outside the root.

when i think about that and how there are so many white posters lurking snd reading i get weirded out.
a lot of topics on this site always tend to be about or lead to bashing black people. lots of white people engage in those topic and I believe most are started by them.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Knowing there are a good amount of white people on here does that make you feel weird talking pro black ideas?

Once I find out they are white I block them so they cant see my posts seems like a lot are the older members from 2012 so I dont say anything . I dont want them to know what I think
They could still see your posts when u block them.

I'm trying to send these cacs back where they came from, they've gotten bold af. trump supporting idiots literally bragging about a racist winning.

The subhuman CAC @Brady Hoke's Artery actually reported me to the mod for calling him a cracker. Unreal how bold they've gotten.

Also @Ill, @Lt. Col Tall, @keepmeup are more white boys here just to cause trouble. I joined this site to get away from cacs, yet they've invaded this place too, they're parasites.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
00000000000000000000000000029286They could still see your posts when u block them.

I'm trying to send these cacs back where they came from, they've gotten bold af. trump supporting idiots literally bragging about a racist winning.

The subhuman CAC @Brady Hoke's Artery actually reported me to the mod for calling him a cracker. Unreal how bold they've gotten.

Also @Ill, @Lt. Col Tall, @keepmeup are more white boys here just to cause trouble. I joined this site to get away from cacs, yet they've invaded this place too, they're parasites.

@The American Joined: Jan 21, 2016 :beli:

:camby:

You're one of the most outwardly racist people on this site. You are a vile person who undoubtably rides the short bus. If you're older than 16 you should seek psychiatric help, and I mean that wholeheartedly.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps

You're one of the most outwardly racist people on this site. You are a vile person who undoubtably rides the short bus. If you're older than 16 you should seek psychiatric help, and I mean that wholeheartedly.
What he be saying that's racist bro?:mjgrin:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps

No, I'm good.

Why don't you explain to everyone here why you, a white trump supporter, are here stanning trump, calling Indian posters Apu, and thinking there is equivalency when you get called a cracker