So I Got my STD Results Back

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe one day ill get lucky and your pic will end up in my inbox. I pray for that day.

Sounds like some more of that homo shyt you keep spitting. I'm not sending you face pix, dikk pix, or any other kind of pic so stop asking, fakkit. :wrist:

Ill make a masterpiece out of you.

I'm a masterpiece already, breh. :king:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like some more of that homo shyt you keep spitting. I'm not sending you face pix, dikk pix, or any other kind of pic so stop asking, fakkit. :wrist:

I'm a masterpiece already, breh. :king:

*prays someone who hates you sends me your pic*

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
lol @ "got my std results back and im clean, cept for herpes" :childplease:

i have heard tho that 80/90% of the population has it, and 100% of all celebrities have it

ive been lucky, i havent gotten mine yet

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn't you be asking your healthcare provider? I thought they couldn't test for herpes unless you have open sores & postules & leakage.

You can. When you get your blood tested they have a package of tests they can run for you to make sure you're good.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did. He taught me to always get revenge on people i dont like. No matter how long it takes.

:laugh:

Breh all this time I thought we were just fukkin around but you're genuinely mad about all of this huh?

Does it bother you more knowing that I couldn't care less about e-beef? That while you're obsessing and praying (seriously breh?) for something like a photo of me :wrist:, that I really couldn't care less about you? That if I saw you in real life, you would be :fire: and I would be :manny:?

In all seriousness, you should stop it. Not only is it disgusting, but you're going to give yourself a case of hemorrhoids.

On the bright side, I'm glad to see you gave up that demon shyt. Well done, breh, only wasted about 2 years of your life on that. I'll even rep you for it.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
so nikkas with hsv-1 are y'all telling the ppl you sleeping with that maybe.possibly.sometime in the future. they might need to get tested

or are y'all living by the motto "it ain't that big of a deal"

i think u mistaken it for Genital Herpes..

While exposure to HSV-1 is extremely common -- as many as 90% of American adults have been exposed to the virus -- and there is no stigma to having a cold sore,

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) infections are very common worldwide. HSV-1 is the main cause of herpes infections on the mouth and lips, including cold sores and fever blisters.

Read more: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/herpes-simplex-000079.htm#ixzz1yNIB8ghT

Herpes simplex virus

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laugh:

Breh all this time I thought we were just fukkin around but you're genuinely mad about all of this huh?

Does it bother you more knowing that I couldn't care less about e-beef? That while you're obsessing and praying (seriously breh?) for something like a photo of me :wrist:, that I really couldn't care less about you? That if I saw you in real life, you would be :fire: and I would be :manny:?

In all seriousness, you should stop it. Not only is it disgusting, but you're going to give yourself a case of hemorrhoids.

On the bright side, I'm glad to see you gave up that demon shyt. Well done, breh, only wasted about 2 years of your life on that. I'll even rep you for it.
Regardless you love the attention so hopefully, god willing, i can get that pic and end this one and for all.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless you love the attention so hopefully, god willing, i can get that pic and end this one and for all.

How come you get creative and shyt with everyone else, but with me it's all business?

Don't you wanna catch me with an armbar or slap me with spaghetti or something?

C'mon breh loosen up a bit.