So I Got my STD Results Back

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Negative for everything, except Herpes (cold sores) HSV-1 (not genital)

wtf? im I dyin brehs? :ohlawd:

No you just got burnt. I guess you'll be self destructing soon and contributing to more disease in the dating pool as you get back at the woman who burnt you by burning others. Poor you.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I work in a hospital in a clinical setting, we do not profile HSV-1 when performing an STD screening. Yes, you can contract it sexually but you can also contract it by drinking off of somebody or kissing them. It is impossible to determine where it came from, so we don't test for it. It is practically harmless. We do test for HSV-2 tho.
Not neccessarily true at all.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed

My test came back negative for everything. Speak for yourself.

Good for you, breh!

:bow:

Although with a face like this, herpes is the least of your concerns.

scaled.php

:pachaha:

:laugh: at you still being :umad: about me kicking your ass on SOHH. It's so demonic, friend.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember I thought I had herpes but all came back negative, the 10 minute hiv test had me shook but I passed that too. I did a full panel and I was good on all counts. STD tests are probably scary as hell even if you are a virgin.

Change

All Star
Daps
you can have 1 or 2 and have them stay dormant for years. A LOT of people may have genital herpes right now even though they haven't had a breakout yet. You can still spread it with no breakout. That's why it's so common.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good for you, breh!

:bow:

Although with a face like this, herpes is the least of your concerns.

scaled.php

:pachaha:

:laugh: at you still being :umad: about me kicking your ass on SOHH. It's so demonic, friend.
You know better then to show your face around me. We both know it is something that will make a hall of fame thread. :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've had cold sores since i was in 8th grade... and they would pop up every few years (wasnt sexually active back then)

:popcorn:

An adult who had herpes probably kissed you when you were a baby *awww goo goo ga ga you so cutie wootie wootie*:ooh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know better then to show your face around me. We both know it is something that will make a hall of fame thread. :pacspit:

:leon:

Do something, fakkit.

Oh, that's right... this is the internet, and you're not gonna do shyt.

I suppose if my real-life avatar looked like yours, I'd stick to the web as well.

:laugh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:leon:

Do something, fakkit.

Oh, that's right... this is the internet, and you're not gonna do shyt.

I suppose if my real-life avatar looked like yours, I'd stick to the web as well.

:laugh:

Maybe one day ill get lucky and your pic will end up in my inbox. I pray for that day. Ill make a masterpiece out of you.