...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
that gift that keeps on giving

funny_comment_graphic_13.jpg

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
90% of the population has Herpes 1. You usually get it as a kid. If you've ever had a regular fever blister, you have Herpes 1. I'm surprised they would test for that since that's not an STD. In fact they never really test for that, they normally test for HSV-2. Something ain't right breh.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Me and my girl Got our results back the other day, all negative, not that I cheated or anything :whistle:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
90% of the population has Herpes 1. You usually get it as a kid. If you've ever had a regular fever blister, you have Herpes 1. I'm surprised they would test for that since that's not an STD. In fact they never really test for that, they normally test for HSV-2. Something ain't right breh.

HSV-1 IS TECHNICALLY A STD. IT CAN BE TRANSMITTED SEXUALLY.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I work in a hospital in a clinical setting, we do not profile HSV-1 when performing an STD screening. Yes, you can contract it sexually but you can also contract it by drinking off of somebody or kissing them. It is impossible to determine where it came from, so we don't test for it. It is practically harmless. We do test for HSV-2 tho.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Negative for everything, except Herpes (cold sores) HSV-1 (not genital)

wtf? im I dyin brehs? :ohlawd:
Just cut the kissing and oral sex out, and start to strap up, remember try to avoid chicks, when you notice a cold sore, or is having a minor outbreak, you don't want a female blowing up your phone blaming you from catching genital herp