So, I got my hands on GOOGLE GLASS...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:salute: to dude... It looks like he is out there trying to make it happen and doing the shyt that Coli nikkas talk about doing all the time.

I don't know the history behind him or mollywater but it seems like the Coli should get behind him and support it right?

I mean unless this is some troll shyt I don't know bout :leon:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:salute: to dude... It looks like he is out there trying to make it happen and doing the shyt that Coli nikkas talk about doing all the time.

I don't know the history behind him or mollywater but it seems like the Coli should get behind him and support it right?

I mean unless this is some troll shyt I don't know bout :leon:
The only trolls are the haters, breh. And yeah, the admins and various members have been supportive. I wish more posters would be as well.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While you're making goofy photoshops I'm out here hitting these events and talking to some major players. Just last night I was at an All White Party/Fashion show at The Drake Hotel:

im just repostin the stuff from the other board, doing my part to get you your precious facebook likes and google hits.

hopefully, you won't have to write fake mollywatr articles and stage empty events just for very selective photo ops anymore.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Which store? Or online portal could you buy Molly Watr from? Or, what is the ETA to get it there?