jurzUbx.jpg

1nCLkfB.jpg

CvUwjmc.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
While you're making goofy photoshops I'm out here hitting these events and talking to some major players. Just last night I was at an All White Party/Fashion show at The Drake Hotel:

The rest of the pics can be seen on @MOLLYWATRXO on Instagram.

Oh, and I shouldn't be saying this... but theres an artist you all know that's working an agreement out with my company. We've been in talks and... wow... y'all are REALLY going to hate me after this goes through.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
While you're making goofy photoshops I'm out here hitting these events and talking to some major players. Just last night I was at an All White Party/Fashion show at The Drake Hotel:

Oh, and I shouldn't be saying this... but theres an artist you all know that's working an agreement out with my company. We've been in talks and... wow... y'all are REALLY going to hate me after this goes through.
Whats Molly Water?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That might be possible, actually...

I'll be hosting a weekly party here in Chicago starting in August. I'll be sure to fill you in with more details as the surface.

I live three hours away, set those women out and I'll make that drive and douse them in Molly water while dancing to 'Get Lucky'.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Not sure why he has so many haters. It's apparently working out really well for him and he's making moves. I had to slave away through law school before seeing some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

:salute: @The Nigerian for being a successful entrepreneur.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

:ohhh:

Trinidad James?
Lil Wayne?
Rick Ross?