so i got kicked out of the dark knight and banned from the movies....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yep...didnt help that he was at my house the week earlier for a disturbance :snoop:

ah damn,.......

you need to leave that lil ass town.

black people do not belong in little towns.

one reason why i never left chicago.

for no other city in the us.

is it may be segregated, but in that segregation.

you don't have to deal with some other race getting all crazy where you live at.

so you can decide if you want to be ghetto or be on some white uppity shyt, as an alternative.

i always ebjoyed that part of the chi.

when i wanna get away from the nikka shyt,..i go north.

when i get tired of that bullshyt,.....i just go to mom's and pop shyt in the hood from the low end to outwest or riveroaks.

i could not live in another american city and yo can not find where the black people are. or they don't have a grip on thr aesthetic of a certain part of town.

all that whote people run the whole town shyt.

i can't fukk with that shyt.

as you can not find no black women, when you want. nor is she single, or a real black woman.

plus it is only like one cute black girl per generation. so, i ain't got time to be love struck because i did not get up with one and the only fiyoine chic in the city. like most of that small town shyt usually is.
not to mention,...there are no black parties, either.

bad enough ain't no more hiphop parties, for real.

i could not deal with those weak white bar music parties,...i am already half crazy cause i have no party outlet anymore. at least i can go out and hear some rap and some fiyoine black women, somewhere if it gets that bad.

art barr

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You can also change your look and no one would know. Dress like Carlton, grow or shave your moustache, trim or grow your hair. If you have a Mike Tyson face tattoo, you probably will want to go to other theaters.

Daps
dont care yo

browserpreviewm.gif

SO you just came in here to post gifs. :rudy: