so i got kicked out of the dark knight and banned from the movies....

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
eastern european people dont play around bruh. dudes eat vodka with their cheerios

how was the movie tho? or from what u seen of it

shyt was good...we had about another hr to go before it was over, but its long as fukk

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
several things

* watch out for the kkkakkk, especially if you looking "hip-hop" culture, they might try to pull a fast one.

* get the g in the car, the kkkakkk chick was out of her mind, her boy toy knew, thats why he did not go to the car...chick was talking quite reckless taking it there...which is rare

* I have seen folk talk in theaters but it blow over...

* As for the tickets, go get a refund...since you all could not finish the movies. Also, talk to the General Manager of theater, gotta have a solid case though...also there is a bunch of other theaters

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
several things

* watch out for the kkkakkk, especially if you looking "hip-hop" culture, they might try to pull a fast one.

* get the g in the car, the kkkakkk chick was out of her mind, her boy toy knew, thats why he did not go to the car...chick was talking quite reckless taking it there...which is rare

* I have seen folk talk in theaters but it blow over...

* As for the tickets, go get a refund...since you all could not finish the movies. Also, talk to the General Manager of theater, gotta have a solid case though...also there is a bunch of other theaters

"im sorry but we dnt give out refunds for situations like this"

:beli:

Daps
didntread.gif

You missed out. It was a good story. Fam you shouldve waited for her ass to leave the theatre and layeth the smackdown.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
You missed out. It was a good story. Fam you shouldve waited for her ass to leave the theatre and layeth the smackdown.

maybe but i felt like i had to do something at that point...like bytch u turnin around gettin flip at the mouth like u billy bad ass...i aint wit dat shyt at all, i couldnt let dat slide

and that was the best thing to do now that i think about it cause any other outcome i woulda went to jail no questions asked...hell tha pig threatened us with disorderly conduct because we were talkin shyt to him

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
All the nikkas talmbout he shoulda did something is cacs or fukkboys.

You realize in the real world no black man is ever gonna get away with hittin a white women even if she got a knife 3 inches deep in his ass

Daps
maybe but i felt like i had to do something at that point...like bytch u turnin around gettin flip at the mouth like u billy bad ass...i aint wit dat shyt at all, i couldnt let dat slide

and that was the best thing to do now that i think about it cause any other outcome i woulda went to jail no questions asked...hell tha pig threatened us with disorderly conduct because we were talkin shyt to him

The cop was white wasnt he. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so im watchin tha batman movie wit my bytch....i think i kinda hit the persons chair in front of me with my foot, bytch turned around lookin stupid...i then asked my ol lady did tha hoe say something and was kinda on end about it

FF this teenage lookin girl a few seats down from us walked past and the bytch turned around with aggression and said something about ppl keep bumping her chair...a few min later she came back and brushed past her chair again, this time tha bytch said something about "this bytch keeps bumping my chair"

at this point everybody in a tight radius of her were lookin at each other like :wtf: is wrong with her? this confirmed my thoughts that the first time she turned around she was tryin to say somethin slick

so i excused myself to the bathroom...when i got up i bumped the shyt outta her chair on purpose, like threw my entire thigh into the back of the bytch...she got real loud this time, by the time i got to their isle, i stopped and asked if she had a problem...she starts cussin n shyt, i told tha dude she was with to control his bytch...he stood up and by this time im thinkin its finna go down...this cac says "IM GETTING YOU THROWN OUT :merchant:"

so tha bytch kept saying "do u know who you're dealing with" and "go get the gun from the car" i called her all kinda crackas, bytches, all dat shyt...my ol girl had her finger like 2mm from her nose n shyt

well because we were the ones "causing the scene" we were either asked to move seats or leave...my ol girl said something about we can get the girl who she cussed out, tha management said "she was irrelavant to this :aicmon:"

anywho we ended up gettin kicked out and told not to come back for 2 years...i really wanted them to walk outside, especially after the bytch was saying get the gun...any movement towards a vehicle i woulda beat tha shyt outta that frail non english speaking cracka

i mean just earlier this week a white person killed and shot all these ppl in the same movie, but a mention of them getting a gun to the police raised no flags whatso ever...if i was saying i was gettin my pistol i woulda got hit with an assault charge

:pacspit: fukkin cacs

:shaq:

nikkas cant even go to the movies and act right....:snoop:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:why: was my expression reading through the story...mixed with :snoop: