So… I got a forum full of racists SHOOK!

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:dead: ...... for good or bad, dude is trans-forum legend outchere
Man, I dunno what it is, but it's been like that since I was 11 or 12 years old.

:mindblown:

I can't believe this koon "the nigerian" posted on that forum with all those racists like it was no big deal. My god some people hate themselves.
You clearly didn't read what I did while I was there.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
kicking the nigerians ass could be the one and only act that could unite the races... No one claims him, loves him or would miss him if he were gone:obama:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thread backfire

backfire.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wanna know how exactly did dude get someone fired on the opa board?

also any truth to them cats on that forum getting @The Nigerian evicted?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know how exactly did dude get someone fired on the opa board?

also any truth to them cats on that forum getting @The Nigerian evicted?

he asked people at the coli to call him up, harass him at his work using info nigerian dug up.

nigerian talks big, but when it comes time to "expose" the racists, he can't even do it himself. short man syndrome forever makes him a coward.

:comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Pretty much every predominantly white forum on the internet is racist tho.

Nah, I go on one that is international (mostly brits) its pretty legit. Brits have always been kind of ahead of things racially tho. They're not so obsessed with race like we are. then again they were an empire that traveled the world for many centuries, before we were even created.

as for the nigerian. :laff: aint that your mollwtr demographics lol. better slip back into the shadows and let your roommate be the spokesman. lolol

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Pretty much every predominantly white forum on the internet is racist tho.
Well then, wouldn't it be great to expose those hiding behind usernames?

If you want to beat racism, expose it. Make those who practice it own up to their actions.

That's one of the things I do for fun.

as for the nigerian. :laff: aint that your mollwtr demographics lol. better slip back into the shadows and let your roommate be the spokesman. lolol
Bitter, racist aspies are not my target demo, lol. The site is indexed on Google and anytime they say my company's name it boosts my SEO score. :thenigerianwins:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Haha - I was quoted shytting on you in one of the links from here that you posted. Lol - it still applies you fakkit. :heh:
It's funny because nobody here reads your posts or even knows who you are. At least you know that a bunch of middle-aged racists like what you have to say. :thenigerianwins:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
you've been on that racist ass forum over 10 yrs. now all of a sudden you want to take a moral stance. :childplease: stop coming to us after they reject you, thecoli aint a backup forum or personal army

Werd. I only send the troops out when bk or Brooklyn okays it and my generals are on one accord:smugdraper: