So… I got a forum full of racists SHOOK!

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Hatred of this little punk ass bytch crosses all cultural and ethnic lines.

the-coli should follow opa-ages' lead.

The fact that the racist cacs and the coli fam both viewed him the exact same way on two separate boards with two completely different demographics :ufdup:

@Don Drogo come and take your brother....... :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Look, its a long story.

My memory is hazy as this all happened over a decade ago. But yeah, the short version is that I was banned from another forum for whatever reason. I think I may have gotten in trouble for casually discussing kicking dogs during my paper route. Anyway, that forum had a sister forum for people who were banned from the main site. I was a little kid, super green. Didn't know how wild unmoderated Internet could get. Of course I signed up.

Anyway, yeah, that's a public forum full of identifiable bonafide racists. They're cool with the idea of full grown men stalking and murdering a kid so long as the kid is a "thug."

Me, I don't like racist people hiding behind screen names, going about their business, infecting society with their venom. I like to limit racists' access to a normal place in society. Whenever I get the chance I make sure to do that. Google is a great tool for burying a racist with their own words. It's what I do for fun. :thenigerianwins:

You're pretty fukked up.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
you've been on that racist ass forum over 10 yrs. now all of a sudden you want to take a moral stance. :childplease: stop coming to us after they reject you, thecoli aint a backup forum or personal army

It's better yet, a navy :obama:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah, you really got to see the progress of his company by his posting youtube videos of hookers shaking their ass followed by gifs of him pointing.

:laugh:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that the racist cacs and the coli fam both viewed him the exact same way on two separate boards with two completely different demographics :ufdup:

@Don Drogo come and take your brother....... :ld:

Thanks for the neg rep. I'll mail you the bloody tampon. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
:dead: @ These racists getting soft once nigerian started
fukking up their lives.

I don't know who outcast was but if he didn't
like black folks.
Fvck him and his lively hood.

:clap:
Ariko Saki! said:
And this is why people from African places like Nigeria and wherever Trayvon is from are not compatible with the West.

^^^ I hope this dude gets his :yes:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The Nigerian is GONE... - Coherent Discussion - Opa-Ages

So yeah, I threatened to expose some racists after reading some of the things they were saying in the Trayvon Martin thread. Mind you, I got one of them fired and unable to find work earlier this year. I made a thread about it.

But yeah, I hate coward racists that hide behind screen names. Own your identity.

Say bruh, I fukks wit you because you on your grind but I can't ride for you on race related threads. You done posted an ass of pictures on here and I can't even recall one with a black person in it. I don't know if you only have white friends or what not but that shyt is sus my dude, Do your thing though but don't be sleeping on the people around you.