So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would a student go to a techno club to write their assignment?

Would a priest kneel in a bar to pray to God instead of going to Church?

According to this logic, why not? it's all about their intention.

Even if she legitimately believed there was nothing wrong with signing up to a DATING app to network solely. How would your significant other feel, knowing people are swiping right to network with you, only because they find you attractive?

:skip:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Would a student go to a techno club to write their assignment?

Would a priest kneel in a bar to pray to God instead of going to Church?

According to this logic, why not? it's all about their intention.

Even if she legitimately believed there was nothing wrong with signing up to a DATING app to network solely. How would your significant other feel, knowing people are swiping right to network with you, only because they find you attractive?

:skip:
There you have it folks. This is a body bag. Yellow tape this thread.

She really tried to insult our intelligence all throughout this thread with her sket rhetoric....sketoric like she was poppin :mjlol:

She tried to flaunt her spineless coward of her boyfriend in here like she was poppin :mjlol:

Network on an app used for quick sex brehs/brehettes :camby:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Breh I been trying to get thru to him for the longest.....He's a lost cause I'm afraid to say. He pretty much allows the bytch to do everything she wants, while he can't do shyt without her going loco.

I'm just like :snoop:

:mjlol: :bryan: :lolbron: I know soo many cats like that!! shyt be having me :ohlawd: at how blatant the fukkery of the situation is, but the dudes never want to see it or say shyt like "man you just don't understand yo" .. :snoop:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams can I get quick cliff notes?
Assanova said he found a coli female on Tinder
Because he said that she was 32 and a Laker fan I knew it was Desirous
I remember her saying that she was "off the market" so I brought up that post and questioned why she's on Tinder when she's in a relationship
She said she uses it for "networking" and has met many "cool people" off of Tinder
Me and everybody else says she's 100% full of shyt cuz nobody goes to Tinder to network. It's to fukk and maybe go on some dates
She tries to justify "networking on Tinder by saying her spineless boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it
Everybody goes in on her and her stupid logic
Nobody comes in to defend her: not women, simps, cacs, c00ns, trolls, nobody
The coli can NEVER agree on anything yet everyone was in there laughing at her foolishness
She then posts screenshots of her "networking" to a guy on Tinder and it looked like fukking small talk ALL guys do before they fukk a girl
She really believes nothing is wrong with using a dating app to "network"
Reincar then makes the meme thread and here we are

Last edited:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Assanova said he found a coli female on Tinder
Because he said that she was 32 and a Laker fan I knew it was Desirous
I remember her saying that she was "off the market" so I brought up that post and questioned why she's on Tinder when she's in a relationship
She said she uses it for "marketing" and has met many "cool people" off of Tinder
Me and everybody else says she's 100% full of shyt cuz nobody goes to Tinder to market. It's to fukk and maybe go on some dates
She tries to justify "marketing" on Tinder by saying her spineless boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it
Everybody goes in on her and her stupid logic
Nobody comes in to defend her: not women, simps, cacs, c00ns, trolls, nobody
The coli can NEVER agree on anything yet everyone was in there laughing at her foolishness
She then posts screenshots of her "marketing" to a guy on Tinder and it looked like fukking small talk ALL guys do before they fukk a girl
She really believes nothing is wrong with using a dating app to "market"
Reincar then makes the meme thread and here we are
#networking