Toronto
Hey @Desirous let's:

networking.jpg

TJxq9QG.jpg
lol you guys are killing me.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Can a Poster from Toronto Switch the Filter to 10KM and Age Range from 32 to 32 and take some screenshots

The wolves want some body shots

We can make the Networking a Global thing

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man. I've been simping over her since she started posting here. It's rare to see an exotic looking cac female like her these days. :mjcry:
bytch is 140% cac looking...exotic??

And i dont know why these coli nikkas trippin' for..she comes across as a community property to me
Let her thot in peace

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
I wonder why most of these dumb hoes get in relationships in the first place
U wanna be a free-spirited c*nt-whore..why even bother dating someone?
When it comes to serious relationships, its not always what you DO that lead to problems,putting yourself in a position that makes your partner/friends/family/strangers look at you sideways matter too.
A smart,respectful woman is not going to put herself in that position,no matter how understanding her boyfriend is.
You can't be this fukking slow
:dahell:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
:mindblown:

You're on a dating site while you're in a relationship, that is the definition of leading someone on :dead: The dudes on there are not there to network, they are there to fukk, period. There's probably 3 non-gay dudes on that entire service right now interested in being just friends with a woman, we really acting like Linkedin doesn't exist, word?

That's like a dude hitting up backpage hoes to do their taxes or some shyt, it makes zero logical sense. Muthafukka, why didn't you just go to H & R block or get turbo tax? Try explaining that to your woman "But baby, she's good with math"
:deadmanny: