So I finally figured out where the line "Eat the cake Anna Mae" came from

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've always thought that quote was some shyt you'd say to wife while she reluctantly doing a threesome with some other chick, and she trying not to taste the tart
I always thought it was a line from a Hip-Hop song or just some Urban slang phrase.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've always thought that quote was some shyt you'd say to wife while she reluctantly doing a threesome with some other chick, and she trying not to taste the tart

giphy.gif

Martha

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
There is blame to lay here but I don't know how or who to attribute it to. This is too seminal a moment in black history for this to have escaped some people brehs... This, the Jackson's miniseries, Do the Right Thing, Mo Betta Blues, House Party, Harlem Nights, Glory, Malcolm X, The Color Purple, etc......that was just some shyt we watched as a race brehs. I don't hardly watch television or movies either but I know this shyt.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
There is blame to lay here but I don't know how or who to attribute it to. This is too seminal a moment in black history for this to have escaped some people brehs... This, the Jackson's miniseries, Do the Right Thing, Mo Betta Blues, House Party, Harlem Nights, Glory, Malcolm X, The Color Purple, etc......that was just some shyt we watched as a race brehs. I don't hardly watch television or movies either but I know this shyt.

I’ve seen all those movies but never seen that Tina turner movie I’m about to rent it from the library :snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It's also the culture around you tho. And if you're a kid, its about your parents and your friends. I saw House Party because my parents liked it. I saw Do The Right Thing on my own tho. It came out a few years after I was born and by the time I was able to watch movies and know what the hell I was watching, my parents weren't on some "Let's watch this!" shyt. So I don't even think it's some shyt we watched as a race. It's more to do with what's around you and the people around you. Malcolm X came out when I was 6 so there's no way my parents were going to take a 6 year old to see that mostly because most 6 year olds don't have the attention span for a 3 hour movie lol. It's why I'm a big fan of looking back on shyt you missed once you come of age.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:laff:When he slapped that bytch. I might need to finally check out this movie.

wo0ft.jpg

The fukk? Who raised you to just be figuring this out at almost 30? Next you gonna tell me you just saw the episode of Martin where he spoofs the scene with the Halloween episode.

2iji5mv.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
wo0ft.jpg

The fukk? Who raised you to just be figuring this out at almost 30? Next you gonna tell me kyou just saw the episode of Martin where he spoofs the scene with the Halloween episode.

The dope thing about him tho is he's basically impervious to this shyt. He had the nerve to make the thread, drop an emoji in his post, and really think everyone would celebrate him or with him:russ:

Not good at reading the room at all but he also doesn't give a shyt.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The dope thing about him tho is he's basically impervious to this shyt. He had the nerve to make the thread, drop an emoji in his post, and really think everyone would celebrate him or with him:russ:

Not good at reading the room at all but he also doesn't give a shyt.
Almost as bad as the Welch's grape Biggie thread.:mjlol::snoop: