So i brought a house in Trenton,NJ for 200 bucks...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I was using the website called Bid4Assets.com | Online Real Estate Auctions | County Tax Sale Auctions | Government Auctions and i ended up winning an auction for a house for 200 + 1000 for the paperwork.

can the coli give give me some advice on what to do with this house? i was just experimenting so i hadn't really thought the whole thing through, so I'm very much open to ideas, im in cali, so whats the way best way to flip this house being that im long distance?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I was using the website called Bid4Assets.com | Online Real Estate Auctions | County Tax Sale Auctions | Government Auctions and i ended up winning an auction for a house for 200 + 1000 for the paperwork.

can the coli give give me some advice on what to do with this house? i was just experimenting so i hadn't really thought the whole thing through, so I'm very much open to ideas, im in cali, so whats the way best way to flip this house being that im long distance?
What area is it in? Better yet post the address

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

rent it out :ehh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What does 1$ no reserve mean? site looks interesting.

some auctions have reserves, meaning that if it doesn't reach a certain amount the auction gets cancelled

no reserve means there is no minimum, hence me winning with a 200 dollar bid

What's the catch....high property tax, major repairs.....haunted by the devil himself?
:patrice:

well like i mentioned im pretty sure its uninhabitable and it needs major repairs, and there may be back taxes, its in the middle of the hood :lupe:

i looked up the crime stats and they had 10 drug arrests and a robbery in the block in the past month, all the surrounding houses look like crap or abandoned, on google streets there were a bunch of dudes hanging out in front and there was another dude i saw up the block that was throwing up gang signs at the google camera so ill literally be risking my life just going to visit the place lol

so yeah there are a lot of catches

anybody want a house? ill sell it for 1000 LOL

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nobody home, right?
1364264064_nas-mask.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
some auctions have reserves, meaning that if it doesn't reach a certain amount the auction gets cancelled

well like i mentioned im pretty sure its uninhabitable and it needs major repairs, and there may be back taxes, its in the middle of the hood :lupe:

i looked up the crime stats and they had 10 drug arrests and a robbery in the block in the past month, all the surrounding houses look like crap or abandoned, on google streets there were a bunch of dudes hanging out in front and there was another dude i saw up the block that was throwing up gang signs at the google camera so ill literally be risking my life just going to visit the place lol

like i said might be best to just fly out no homo fix it up a little and then rent it out

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city

:whoo:damn...

Sit on it , then flip it when the tide turns...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

its a few blocks from trenton central high school

if anybody knows the area let me know whassup

LOl, yeah but to be truthful there was also a guy washing his car and the dudes hanging nearby just seemed bummy but not dangerous, i doubt any drug dealers care as long as im not flashing anything