So I broke down crying in front of my chick

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: well not exactly my "girl" per se but yea. :to:I been talking to her for about 2 months and while I was chilling with her I just broke down crying and shyt. She was saying something about me and it triggered the inner soft spot every man on here has and I just lost it. I tried to lie and say I was thinking about a close one who died but she wasn't having it. :usure:

Now she ain't picking up my phone calls and shyt. I left her like 6 voicemalls since last night and she only texted me twice saying she'll call me later. What do I do brehs?:mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So ya girl abused you verbally and you cried like a bytch? :laff:

Let that chick go man, she doesn't respect your ass anymore. You should have smacked her. She would have at least respected your wimp ass.
Well she's not my "girl" officially. She talks to me a lot and she says she likes me so I think she my girl. It's this annoying nikka who be texting her alot on some corny shyt but I shrug it off. Some clown named Malik. She say he just a friend from work. Anyway I couldn't do anything I was in temporary shock. I don't know what to do brehs, I feel like playing some Trey Songz "fumble" in my crib right now.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Well she's not my "girl" officially. She talks to me a lot and she says she likes me so I think she my girl. It's this annoying nikka who be texting her alot on some corny shyt but I shrug it off. Some clown named Malik. She say he just a friend from work. Anyway I couldn't do anything I was in temporary shock. I don't know what to do brehs, I feel like playing some Trey Songz "fumble" in my crib right now.
Don't lie to us... is this what really triggered your inner bytch?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
You have to leave her alone right now and go find another b1tch because you will be sharing that if she comes back. She doesn't respect you sensitivity or you for that matter so just leave it at that.

Stop crying like a b1tch too nicca.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't lie to us... is this what really triggered your inner bytch?
:whoa: Nah Nah... He a clown he is nothing. I heard him talking to her one time while I was in the room and she stepped out to go get some water when he called. He sound like a creep I think. He's corny he's not getting my girl.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
tumblr_mavo718N5z1qj80alo1_500.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

If she's not your girl then fukk her and stop worrying about her. If you want to claim her then speak up and let it be known. THIS particular girl is a lost cause because she made you cry. No matter what she tell yo going forward, SHE'LL never respect you. Your only resort is too tell her off and never speak to her again.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:skip::skip::skip::skip:

ole boy prolly got the same avi as me