So I bought Quantum break and...

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ryse was cool. I just wish they had an option to take all that clutter off of the screen. The game would have looked way better without all those his elements taking up half the screen. Looked like an old school arcade game with that crap on there. I wanted the actual gameplay to look like a movie with very limited hud elements.

That didn't really bother me to be honest. I just wish it was longer.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're almost 40.
Grow up weirdo.
I don't know how old you are, but you named yourself rawdro so you must represent some bush?
I find it weird that people would lie on a forum about playing a videogame. As I stated, you could have easily proven you played this game and continuosly choose to NOT DO SO.

At my near 40yrs of age, I have intelligently concluded that you are a lying sac of shyt. But its ok, because its not weird
Its considered cool :gladbron:

Skinny Jeans Generation :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I'm currently in act 1 part 3 and the game is awesome so far. Graphics on point, real characters, voice acting Hollywood quality. The fighting mechanics never impressed me outside of the first time I seen it. I'm impressed now after playing it, it was fun. I can't wait til I'm interrupted by the movie break. Taking in the experience the way Remedy intended :blessed:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Why would I lie?

This game came out around this time last year :comeon:

Beat it in like 15 hours or so....vest scene was crossing the bridge when time froze.
15 hours is a short game now?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Then don't quote me weirdo.
Quote the people that said it was short.
The game was fine to me..just had 0 replay value.

I quoted you because you are the only one that actually stated a play time while everyone else said it was short without attaching a number to the length...don't get ya panties in a bunch :gucci:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So I'm under the impression remedy can do nowrong. Max Payne 1 and 2 were awesome, Max Payne 3 was loved by all who played it.

Alan wake was extremely stellar as well, Sony fanboys never got to play that :mjlol:
Well, this new gen has brought another remedy title that won't land on PlayStation and the fanbase is once again acting accordingly. Went from I love you guys to "I'm not playing that shyt"

The concept behind this game is amazing complete with full Hollywood cast of actors and hours of episodes that tie into the game.

HOW CAN THIS BE OVERLOOKED???

Well, it's time the truth comes out, good or bad, the-coli will know if Quantum break is as groundbreaking as it appears. The game is 50gigs and the episodes are 75gigs in total.

TBC...

I respect your opinion on games, you've shown over the years your knowledge and analysis on gaming and the industry as a whole is not be quetioned

will play this next :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Games with gold :ufdup:
Don't be mad this game is like infamous on steroids :smugbiden:
The review is genuine unlike the majority of fanboy shyt that you have been made mayor of. You are the mayor of toonvile :francis:
I can't wait to read your unbiased review of how this game is ages ahead of its time and takes a monster sized dump on anything Sony has ever and will ever release.
Better than infamous? :mjlol: