So I bought Quantum break and...

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I couldn't stand the episodes in between levels. It screwed the pacing of the game up like crazy.
Take away the episodes and the game itself is pretty short with no replay value. The combat is fun but even that is slowed down substantially by long sections of walking around looking at little bits of story filler.
I appreciate them trying something new but the dull cycle of a fun little gun fight with time powers for 5 minutes followed by 15 minutes of walking around, followed by a 20 minute Netflix episode didn't work for me. I liked Alan Wake better than Quantum Break off the strength of the story alone.
I put Ryse, The Order 1886, and Quantum Break in the same category.

I've got this game, actually had it for a while, but these "episodes" are what's holding me back from playing it. Well not the only thing, I've got other games to play first.

Can you skip the TV shyt in between levels? Really not trying to sit there and watch that shyt if I'm in the middle of a game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've got this game, actually had it for a while, but these "episodes" are what's holding me back from playing it. Well not the only thing, I've got other games to play first.

Can you skip the TV shyt in between levels? Really not trying to sit there and watch that shyt if I'm in the middle of a game.
Yeah. It works exactly like Netflix. The episodes are actually not even on the disc if I remember right. It connects online and you can fast forward through them. It doesn't help that the episodes add little to nothing to the actually story

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah. It works exactly like Netflix. The episodes are actually not even on the disc if I remember right. It connects online and you can fast forward through them. It doesn't help that the episodes add little to nothing to the actually story

Ok so it's not important that I watch them? I'm not gonna be lost in the story if I skip them will I?

I'll skip the fukk out of them if they're meaningless.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't play it because Xbox live we having issues and I couldn't login to my gamertag (beta program be's like that sometimes :francis: ) But I gotta address some shyt..
I couldn't stand the episodes in between levels. It screwed the pacing of the game up like crazy.
Take away the episodes and the game itself is pretty short with no replay value. The combat is fun but even that is slowed down substantially by long sections of walking around looking at little bits of story filler.
I appreciate them trying something new but the dull cycle of a fun little gun fight with time powers for 5 minutes followed by 15 minutes of walking around, followed by a 20 minute Netflix episode didn't work for me. I liked Alan Wake better than Quantum Break off the strength of the story alone.
I put Ryse, The Order 1886, and Quantum Break in the same category.
I liked Ryse :manny:
Why hasn't this game hit like $15 yet? That's all I'm waiting for because it looks decent
It was 24 all last week, games with gold :eat:
So you played it or you just like posting Smiley's :stopitslime:
It came out April 2016 and you just now buying it :skip:
Only unathletic children have time to play every game when they drop :dahell: Now looky here young bucky, my bytch got an ass like she Brazilian :win: now skip cuz your Bayless...
I enjoy the game but I hate the fact that you couldn't do any stealth kills
You've never played this game, let's see some receipts :francis:

It's what the game is about. Most games today want to dictate what the game is, you can get that with call of duty my brotha. You sound like you've made up your mind to not give the game a chance. TBC...
If you're lying, I'm gonna Trace your IP then send some of my nikkaz from the gangster chat line to go midevil on your entire town with a pair of pliers :birdman:

TBC...

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Didn't play it because Xbox live we having issues and I couldn't login to my gamertag (beta program be's like that sometimes :francis: ) But I gotta address some shyt..

I liked Ryse :manny:

It was 24 all last week, games with gold :eat:

So you played it or you just like posting Smiley's :stopitslime:

Only unathletic children have time to play every game when they drop :dahell: Now looky here young bucky, my bytch got an ass like she Brazilian :win: now skip cuz your Bayless...

You've never played this game, let's see some receipts :francis:

It's what the game is about. Most games today want to dictate what the game is, you can get that with call of duty my brotha. You sound like you've made up your mind to not give the game a chance. TBC...

If you're lying, I'm gonna Trace your IP then send some of my nikkaz from the gangster chat line to go midevil on your entire town with a pair of pliers :birdman:

TBC...
Why would I lie?

This game came out around this time last year :comeon:

Beat it in like 15 hours or so....vest scene was crossing the bridge when time froze.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok so it's not important that I watch them? I'm not gonna be lost in the story if I skip them will I?

I'll skip the fukk out of them if they're meaningless.
Nah you don't have to watch them honestly. The story isn't hard to follow. It's a simple time travel plot and they actually rehash the important elements in the actual game portion. The choices you make don't matter all that much either.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It's what the game is about. Most games today want to dictate what the game is, you can get that with call of duty my brotha. You sound like you've made up your mind to not give the game a chance. TBC.

Nah I WILL play it. Quantum Break is next on my list after I finish Horizon.

And who knows, I may wanna watch the videos. All I'm saying is it kinda sounds like a buzz kill.

And Ryse was fun as fukk. Too short, but a really good game IMO.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah I WILL play it. Quantum Break is next on my list after I finish Horizon.

And who knows, I may wanna watch the videos. All I'm saying is it kinda sounds like a buzz kill.

And Ryse was fun as fukk. Too short, but a really good game IMO.
Ryse was cool. I just wish they had an option to take all that clutter off of the screen. The game would have looked way better without all those his elements taking up half the screen. Looked like an old school arcade game with that crap on there. I wanted the actual gameplay to look like a movie with very limited hud elements.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why would I lie?

This game came out around this time last year :comeon:

Beat it in like 15 hours or so....vest scene was crossing the bridge when time froze.
Why would you lie :mjlol:
This the future, we in the internet age. You could have easily proven it but chose not to
Moving on...
@PS4 how u King Xbot and just now getting around to the Greener Side biggest new IP? I just thought u would have been played it and not copped the used version:yeshrug:
I didn't buy it used, I bought the digital copy :umad: As for when I bought it? I don't know why you internet nerds feel as if buying something day 1 is a must for all games that have "Hype" around them. I'd like em, but I couldn't enjoy them that way
So I get to them when I get to them. RIght now I'm about to pop in Madden 25 (You still the man A.P. :banderas: )

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Why would you lie :mjlol:
This the future, we in the internet age. You could have easily proven it but chose not to
Moving on...

I didn't buy it used, I bought the digital copy :umad: As for when I bought it? I don't know why you internet nerds feel as if buying something day 1 is a must for all games that have "Hype" around them. I'd like em, but I couldn't enjoy them that way
So I get to them when I get to them. RIght now I'm about to pop in Madden 25 (You still the man A.P. :banderas: )
You're almost 40.
Grow up weirdo.