So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Some of yall are lawst

437326c7411472f4f127097c82e41023.jpg

th
Another fukking doofus. You gonna just ignore the pics of her with her stomach out huh? :rudy:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bree and the girl in the OP are pretty much the same size, so why one and not the other? :mjpls:
@At30wecashout :sas2:
:dahell:Why-oh-why did you target me?
CYjQinxUwAAQYs1.jpg
Thats bree one week ago. Shes CLEARLY quite
a bit bigger. I dapped that post because Bree is cuter in the face. What reason did you conjure up to quote me?:jbhmm:And something made a special appearance:mjpls:
A little homework before the quotes would have made that clear, so if it isn't obvious...
:russ:

This chick is all natural too she just uses a waist trainer. Bree doesn't, she lets her flab fly free. :smugbiden:

It's cool I already know the answer :sas1:

Whats the answer? I am DYING to know. I really wanna know this, cause you already hopped onto the court and forgot to take your Timbs off.

photo-15.jpg

Do you have the answers, @Tae ?:jbhmm: What grand conclusion have you come to?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another fukking doofus. You gonna just ignore the pics of her with her stomach out huh? :rudy:
nikka do you not see the pics of her with her stomach out? :dahell:
:what:Why do you always seem so upset in these threads? Like legit pissed the fukk off? Fist through the monitor mad? You *do* know that they don't wear
waist trainers 24-7 right? That girls legs and arms tells the story of a much more rotund chick, and whether through fat transfer or waist training, she
used a cheatcode to be tinier than her big ass would be otherwise.