So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Looks like the regular big hood chick to me....she the backup after the backup

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Woah Coli got me discombobulated right now. This chick engineered strictly for big dyck sex and nikkas in here like naw B?
Biggest reason why I wouldn't wife is cause she look ghetto as hell. Her BMI probably obese levels but this one them BBWs naan one of the homies would diss. It's all about proportions and hers seem natural (maybe a waist trainer was involved at most)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Woah Coli got me discombobulated right now. This chick engineered strictly for big dyck sex and nikkas in here like naw B?
Biggest reason why I wouldn't wife is cause she look ghetto as hell. Her BMI probably obese levels but this one them BBWs naan one of the homies would diss. It's all about proportions and hers seem natural (maybe a waist trainer was involved at most)

:martin: Why'd you have to say all that, breh? I want to smash but I ain't got no reach.

But yeah, I'd wife if she didn't look so ratchet.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
:martin: Why'd you have to say all that, breh? I want to smash but I ain't go no reach.

But yeah, I'd wife if she didn't look so ratchet.

That ass and them cottage cheese ass thighs taking at least 3 inches off the top if you hitting from the back. You might as well forget hitting that shyt from the side with them big ass 40 inch hulk hogan bicep ass thighs :bryan:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, she cool.

Body don't look legit tho, them legs too skinny to be supporting her behind naturally.

Would beat vigorously, but that's about it.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
up in them guts like

UEktQmu.gif