So how do ya'll feel about key and peele?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The show is funny as hell to me. They don't kill it on every episode but no sketch comedy show ever did. They got good chemistry and the shyt they come up with be funny. I don't like the lil stand up time in between skits, they come off corny sometimes during those parts but thats it.

Now that Affion Crockett nikka was corny. Dude was one dimensional as hell and wasn't all that creative.

Yeah their monologues between skits are kind of corny usually.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
funniest skit i seen was a civil war reenactment. this confederate general was givin a speech when key and peele bust in dressed and talkin like slaves, actin like they pickin cotton hummin negro spirituals loud as hell and shyt :laff:

cacs: "come on guys :bryan: we're just trying to pay homage"

k&p: :umad: "oh but we's payin homage too massa! :leon: *starts singin* :ohlawd: jeeeeeeeesusssss lawwwwwd!!! :wow:"

cacs: :upsetfavre:...

Yeah that skit was funny as fukk too.

Then them Cacs tried to play along and said how they really felt, shyt turned into :whoa:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The Barack Obama College Skit was jooookes. Jordan peele does the perfect obama "Interception!!!!- dont sleep on Barack O, dont sleep" :dead:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Season 2 first episode was better than any one of season 1, hopefully thats a sign for things to come cause I thought they were cancelled after Season 1.

Nothing is going to live up to the Chappelle Show, they cant go for that funny race lane.

That silent *bytch* skit is classic though

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
If they learned how to keep their skits short and sweet the show would be a thousand times better. For every good bit they have it goes 5 minutes too long (like BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH and the fukked up football player names).

But that Dueling Magical Negroes sketch shows they got good ideas in there somewhere :jawalrus:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
when theyre funny theyre :russ:

but some of their skits are :usure:

i dont find that obama anger translator one funny, idk why they keep doing it. the obama in college was hilarious tho

and the dude Key is fukkin terrible in the little inbetween sketch things.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
when its funny its funny as hell but its also falls flat a lot. the show is probably too inconsistent to last but i hope it makes it and they find their groove.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
when theyre funny theyre :russ:

but some of their skits are :usure:

i dont find that obama anger translator one funny, idk why they keep doing it. the obama in college was hilarious tho

and the dude Key is fukkin terrible in the little inbetween sketch things.

because The President actually likes it and told them to keep doing it...
http://www.vulture.com/2012/09/key-and-peele-season-two-premiere-comedy-central-obama.html
President Obama is a fan of the show, and has personally told the two leads a couple of months ago that he loves Key's recurring character of Luther the presidential anger translator, who delivers the apoplectic subtext to the cool addresses of Peele's Obama.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nRA8om_ao"]Jimmy Fallon - President Barack Obama, Part 1: Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - YouTube[/ame]