So how do ya'll feel about key and peele?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Only one I laughed at when watching was the bytch skits...

The Lil Wayne in jail skits were some of the worst attempts at comedy I've seen

And the audience/set up parts when they aren't showing skits are pretty damn bad.

I wanted to like, just like the Affion Crockett show. But these dudes are TOO corny

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I thought this show was pretty funny overall. Not too many good sketch comedy shows anymore. This was one of the funnier ones not posted yet. [ame=http://youtu.be/vBzPsY3D58k]Key & Peele: Fraternity Branding - YouTube[/ame]

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this show is very mediocre. Both the good and bad skits are forgettable.

One thing my boy said when we were watching this (aside from fast forwarding their on stage setups) was that the skits just go on way too long. Like that one "Hey DJ, hit me with some of that OLD school", or that D'Brickashaw Ferguson football names one.

In terms of them being comedians, this girl I knew did the whole La-[dash]-a joke so much better than these two.

In short, they're no where near as good as Chappelle, or as bad as Mencia.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The show is funny as hell to me. They don't kill it on every episode but no sketch comedy show ever did. They got good chemistry and the shyt they come up with be funny. I don't like the lil stand up time in between skits, they come off corny sometimes during those parts but thats it.

Now that Affion Crockett nikka was corny. Dude was one dimensional as hell and wasn't all that creative.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
funniest skit i seen was a civil war reenactment. this confederate general was givin a speech when key and peele bust in dressed and talkin like slaves, actin like they pickin cotton hummin negro spirituals loud as hell and shyt :laff:

cacs: "come on guys :bryan: we're just trying to pay homage"

k&p: :umad: "oh but we's payin homage too massa! :leon: *starts singin* :ohlawd: jeeeeeeeesusssss lawwwwwd!!! :wow:"

cacs: :upsetfavre:...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Some of it is kinda funny but some of it could have been left on the cutting board. I guess that's what you can expect when two guys are in all the skits. But the Peele is much funnier than Key to me.