So how do ya'll feel about key and peele?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think its hit or miss. Some of their skits don't work but some of them just have me laughing.
[ame=http://vimeo.com/39116336]Dueling Magical Negros on Vimeo[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8"]Key & Peele: Soul Food - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t24XAntNCY&feature=relmfu"]Key & Peele: Flicker - YouTube[/ame]
:russ:

SwerveIbaka

Tenafly Viper
Daps
C/S the hit or miss, they fall back on cheesy:pachaha: skits way too much. They try to do too many "black people would find this funny skits" instead of straight funny shyt.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I think it has potential but most of the time it's way too corny.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think they should get another season, but overall the shyt was a bit weak. Some of the skits had a lot of potential.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
i wouldn't mind seeing another season
all i know is the dungeons and dragons skit had me like :deadrose:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I like all of their Barack Obama/Luther skits.

The show is good, but their set-ups in front of the audience are usually horrible, it's always race related they need to switch that up to more subjects.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They got good ideas but half the time I dont feel they are going hard enough. The skit where them dudes were calling their wives bytches all quiet like was hilarious. But then they got a ill premise for a skit like baby Forrest Whittaker and it left me wanting more:yeshrug:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That Flicker one had me rollin :laff:

The B!tches one was hilarious too...havent seen the show, but damn near all the clips i've seen have been funny.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I fux with all the ones posted, another slept on one was the one they in a bar and the Key is getting looks from all the fine dimes & but before he can make a move Peele slips over there and pulls a robbery :laff:

That's some shyt me and my boys occassionally do when we go out

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I fux with all the ones posted, another slept on one was the one they in a bar and the Key is getting looks from all the fine dimes & but before he can make a move Peele slips over there and pulls a robbery :laff:

That's some shyt me and my boys occassionally do when we go out

That one had me rollin. He ends up chatting with every girl that key looks at, even one that he draws on a piece of paper :dead:

I think the show is really trying to become the successor to the Chapelle show. Comedy central needs another cash cow like that, but in order for that to happen they're going to have to give them more freedom. One of the reasons that Dave quit was because people were in there trying to tamper with his creative freedom and they weren't giving him a reasonable schedule.