So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My friend that lives in Maryland is dating a new POF bish. They had "the number" talk and she said she can't remember it :what:

In my mind, that means you had more than 30-50 :scusthov:

Would you keep dating her on that "i wouldn't care if you was a prostitute" tip? :pachaha:

Or would she be a smash and dash? :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I know yall have the hard on hoes movement. But like the late great patrice said...if she got that 30-50 thats not impressive, she could have a thousand. Women could be smashing everday somebody different if they wanted to..so it don't mean much to me. I jsut like to know the number going in vs hearing about it mid relationship when I could have imagiend the number being different.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Im assuming those 30-50 guys weren't keen on getting serious with her :skip: . Be #31 and bounce. No need to wife a jezebel

Unless you have no other options :ld:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I know yall have the hard on hoes movement. But like the late great patrice said...if she got that 30-50 thats not impressive, she could have a thousand. Women could be smashing everday somebody different if they wanted to..so it don't mean much to me. I jsut like to know the number going in vs hearing about it mid relationship when I could have imagiend the number being different.

I feel you, breh. That's a good way to look at it. :myman:

But what if she was the hood's smut....and then later reformed. and told you her body count but didnt tell you she was run-a-train status :lupe2:

Or would you be like:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
just do her like this

JR-Smith-Puts-Towel-Over-Chris-Pauls-Head.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im assuming those 30-50 guys weren't keen on getting serious with her :skip: . Be #31 and bounce. No need to wife a jezebel

Unless you have no other options :ld:

some girls just want to have fun...but they can change, right? :dwillhuh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means not only is she a whore, she's a liar.

Not a woman in the world that can't remember every single piece of dikk she's ever had. You have to remember, at one point, she was convinced that she was "in love" with each and every one of those dikks.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Not a woman in the world that can't remember every single piece of dikk she's ever had. You have to remember, at one point, she was convinced that she was "in love" with each and every one of those dikks.

I'm going to show him this thread...hopefully he opens his eyes :whoo:

Maybe she just doesn't want him to know because he will judge her....that's the only reason I can come up with :lupe2:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

I disagree.

If a woman told me she didn't know her number, I'd think she was an honest person. She knows how that sounds and she still rode with it.

There really are women out here that stick and move better than Ali in his prime. If your about that community freak life, shyt can become a blur.

I'd trust her over the "I promise I'm a good girl" girls. Those types get to 5 and disconnect the scoreboard on their vaginas.