So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
neg train???
@cook
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
just let it happen... put it on site notice to breh let us eat good

Daps
:mjpls: i might have some more info on her... google does you wonders
from what i do know, shes had some past issues.. alot of folks do/have had issues in the same vein.. heavy drugs, can take anyone down the wrong path..

honestly- i dont like to get into folks personal lives on here like that, but my main concern is the post in the OP.. that dont sit right with me.. whatsoever..

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
from what i do know, shes had some past issues.. alot of folks do/have had issues in the same vein.. heavy drugs, can take anyone down the wrong path..

honestly- i dont like to get into folks personal lives on here like that, but my main concern is the post in the OP.. that dont sit right with me.. whatsoever..
fukk all that.

That bytch has been puffing her bird chest out the last few weeks down talking everyone.

Its open season on that skally wag.

Daps
fukk all that.

That bytch has been puffing her bird chest out the last few weeks down talking everyone.

Its open season on that skally wag.
i aint really been keepin up with all the goins on in them threads.. all them sh!ts is way too much to keep up with, especially considering my heavy work schedule & other sh!t goin on at the moment..

like i said earlier- she shoulda just layed low.. this kinda sh!t, ALWAYS comes back to haunt you if you out here flexin too much..

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

mods let it go, main reason she still post here is because all a mod did was just ban her for a month in just TLR and let it quiet down... all that mod did was give her more chances to correct herself....

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What was wrong with that post :dwillhuh:
Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough :manny:
You don't care when white people use the n word? If not you probably a c00n. How you go so hard for gays but turn around and don't give a fukk about black people

Status
Not open for further replies.