So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was raised in a different area in a different time.
i have to explain?
jags.gif

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
CRAKKER ASS CRAKKER MEANS CAC.

fukking ignants thinks it means CAUCASIAN

:snoop:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I dont know man, from reading the she wasnt callin anyone a nikka but at the same time she had no business saying it.

But lets be real for a second folks, this thread isnt really about her dropping the nword, its just a grasp for attention and in hopes for a plat thread. We have 100s of cacs rollin around here on the coli calling us all types of names and just plain fukery and no fukks are given because getting at them doesnt promise fukkery and exposures.

But whatever

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
u saw it in 2012 and replied

:dead:
You wild boar, only in the mind of a deranged cave woman would one think racism has an expiration date.

"it was back in 2012"

"but my great uncle from my dad's side through marriage and slavery"

Your lies fall on deaf ears, serpent.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I dont know man, from reading the she wasnt callin anyone a nikka but at the same time she had no business saying it.

But lets be real for a second folks, this thread isnt really about her dropping the nword, its just a grasp for attention and in hopes for a plat thread. We have 100s of cacs rollin around here on the coli calling us all types of names and just plain fukery and no fukks are given because getting at them doesnt promise fukkery and exposures.

But whatever

the threads already plat tho :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.