So how do we feel about Alexandra Shipp aka the new Storm from X-Men?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
latest

latest

1.jpg

10899108_322572504612724_139813895_n.jpg

alexandra-shipp-aaliyah-lifetime-trailer-01.jpg

alex_ship_aaliyah_a_p.jpg

She fine as hell and her feet game is excellent, but why they keep making Storm look lik Aliyah? that shyt is wack.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
oh and i'm noticing most biracial actresses can't act for shyt
this broad, Zendaya, and Amandla Stahlberg
coincidence :mjpls: but seriously how many good black actresses that got turn down for her to play the iconic Storm in one of the most famous/known franchise series . crazy when you think about it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Think i already proved my point that she has more african features than Halle:sas1:....and arguably the Storm I've seen in some of these comic books pics,or the animated series:mjpls:.

Far as her acting,maybe its because im not watching all the criticqlly acclaimed films that thecolis Filmroom is,but shes not as bad as people have made her out to be imo...at least not for what this role would demand,but yall go head and give that clown Singer a pass for not giving actors of color any lines:sas1:....Its okay to be blue,but black,brown or mulato:whoa:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No she got it because she was lightweight black and to add shes not that strong of an actress.
And people are instead talking about their love of Olivia Munn with no discussion of how strong of an actress she is :jbhmm:
Interesting:jbhmm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alexandra Shipp Wants A Storm And Black Panther Crossover Movie

When Alexandra Shipp, the actress who portrays Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse, appeared on The Lowdown with Diana Madison last week, she discussed her interest in Storm solo film and a Black Panther/Storm crossover movie.

Obviously, there are no plans currently in place for such a team-up film, and Marvel Studios doesn't exactly have the warmest relationship with Fox at the moment. But then again, Marvel and Sony were able to get Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so why can't Storm come over too?

"I want that movie so bad," Shipp told Diana Madison. " I’ve got a pitch, I’m like coming up with a vision board, I want this movie to happen. Honestly it doesn’t have to be me - if Chadwick [Boseman] was like ‘you know what I really want to do this with Hallie’ I’d be like yo, that’s fine at least make the movie."

In the comics, Black Panther and Storm have fought side-by-side and, sometimes, against each other. They were even married for a brief time, but after fans complained about their marriage being rushed, they were given an even quicker annulment.

Would Shipp be open to a Storm solo movie? "That would be really cool," she answered. "Storm is so used to being on her own -- she finds these families and these people she really cares for -- I wonder what it would be like to see Storm on her own -- wouldn’t that be dope if Storm didn’t [have a squad]?"

Bruh

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's gorgeous, but I want
MV5BMTg3NDM3ODkyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg0NDM1NTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
to be Storm. She's going to be someone else though, so I'll wait and see.