So how do we feel about Alexandra Shipp aka the new Storm from X-Men?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's cute but this Alexandra girl clearly has the juice right now.
what juice?

she looks better than Alex and Alex can't act. Alex is pretty much useless and the beauty or hotness some of you say she has I cant see. Some of you nikkas are thirsty for anything that is lightskin.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Camillie is more attactive
Attractiveness is subjective.

But she hasn't been in shyt other than a recurring role in an ABC Family show since 2013 and Alexandra has a more recent resume.

Not to mention y'all just pulling names out of your ass just because they are darker than Alexandra :dead:
"Alexandra shouldn't have got the role, they should've gave it to this actress who I don't even know if they auditioned for the role but she's darker so she's better" :dead:
nikkas in here talking bout Viola Davis should've gotten the role :dead:

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attractiveness is objective.

But she hasn't been in shyt other than a recurring role in an ABC Family show since 2013 and Alexandra has a more recent resume.

Not to mention y'all just pulling names out of your ass just because they are darker than Alexandra :dead:
"Alexandra shouldn't have got the role, they should've gave it to this actress who I don't even know if they auditioned for the role but she's darker so she's better" :dead:
nikkas in here talking bout Viola Davis should've gotten the role :dead:
Alexandra doesn't know how to act, looks like a basic biracial, has no charisma, boring, and boring.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you've seen Camillie Winbush in enough projects to say she would've been a better choice :comeon:
yup, Alex is trash. Everything she does is forgetable. I already know that I wont see this movie. The last xmen movie I saw was half a decade ago.