So Goku is currently getting stomped out. Is it finally time for Vegeta to shine?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol its official. Piccolo is only ever around to narrarate what's going on to the audience.

Makes me wish they did more with piccolo. He may not be as strong as Vegeta or Goku but his mind is as sharp as ever and I think he could still teach Goku and Vegeta a thing or two about battlefield tactics and analyzing your opponent.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Lol its official. Piccolo is only ever around to narrarate what's going on to the audience.

Makes me wish they did more with piccolo. He may not be as strong as Vegeta or Goku but his mind is as sharp as ever and I think he could still teach Goku and Vegeta a thing or two about battlefield tactics and analyzing your opponent.

you know 'lo is about to drop some knowledge when that beat hits :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

shyt him and android 17 :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

you know 'lo is about to drop some knowledge when that beat hits :wow:

Real shyt, I can hear him dropping science the moment the beat play.

Always hated how biased and stannish Tori is towards Goku. Vegeta will always be my nikka but he should’ve got his shine defeating Buu. Even if it happens now it was way after the fact. At least Super Future Trunks Hendrix kinda redeemed him by being an equally GOAT level character. shyt, Piccolo got the spirit of Nail and Kami in him but he couldn’t get a win for his Namekian nikkaz? Tori’s gay for Goku stanning is disgusting :scust:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Just here to name drop Krillin da gawd. Y'all go about your business:mjlit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just here to name drop Krillin da gawd. Y'all go about your business:mjlit:

I don’t think anyone can hate on Krillin. Considering he was out of his league by the Saiyan saga his heart is unmatched. And he ended up with a bad lil bytch and grew his hair back. A solid breh. :ehh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don’t think anyone can hate on Krillin. Considering he was out of his league by the Saiyan saga his heart is unmatched. And he ended up with a bad lil bytch and grew his hair back. A solid breh. :ehh:
You need to tell your boy Bron to hit up Kreezy's doctors. I think they're a subsidiary of Capsule Corp. Get that hairline back permanently :mjlit: