So Goku is currently getting stomped out. Is it finally time for Vegeta to shine?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
vegeta stans out here desperate for a win lookin like karl malone on the lakers :russ:
taking L's is in his genes
102974130_595383091380521_1389734279937595869_n.png

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Frieza Saga for me, then the Saiyan Saga.

Android/Cell Saga is overrated and Buu saga is meh, even though both have their moments
Frieza saga is what cemented the show as GOAT. The saiyan saga is what caught everyone attention. Cell Saga is where it should have ended imo.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Vegeta has the better son in Future Trunks however. FT got the most wins outside of Goku: Mecha-Freeza, King Cold, Future Cell and Androids 17 &18, and Zamasu. Honestly, Future Trunks should've stayed after the Zamasu arc. That Tournament of Power squad would've been insane with Future Trunks.
:banderas:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

:francis::francis::francis::francis::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: vegeta will never win

The villain pulling out some final trump card before the protagonist defeats them ain't nothing new in DB. Hell, anime in general if we're being real. Still, Vegeta ain't out yet, so I won't immediately jump to conclusions. He's still the only one who has any shot at even weakening Moro again, but now he's lost the element of surprise so it's gonna get dicey.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The villain pulling out some final trump card before the protagonist defeats them ain't nothing new in DB. Hell, anime in general if we're being real. Still, Vegeta ain't out yet, so I won't immediately jump to conclusions. He's still the only one who has any shot at even weakening Moro again, but now he's lost the element of surprise so it's gonna get dicey.
Dude was knocked out in base form on the last panel. Vegeta is out.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Its been damn near 30 years and these L-geta stans dont learn :pachaha:

GOAThan moved on to becoming a researcher, started a family with a rich pawg and actually gets to spend time with them enjoying the finer things in life. He said fukk the shounen bs even though he had the highest potential because he learned his lesson from the generation above him.

Meanwhile L-geta is out here causing the world to be in danger (cell, and the saiyan saga were all his fault. He assisted babadi. He was being a hoe in the freiza arc too) and spending all his time flexing and getting run over by a main villain.

Even Bulma told kid trunks and goten "just let goku handle it, vegeta aint shyt:snoop:" during the goku black saga.

Listen to his wife:pachaha:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Vegeta has the better son in Future Trunks however. FT got the most wins outside of Goku: Mecha-Freeza, King Cold, Future Cell and Androids 17 &18, and Zamasu. Honestly, Future Trunks should've stayed after the Zamasu arc. That Tournament of Power squad would've been insane with Future Trunks.
:banderas:

Future Trunks is a GOAT level character, but if you mention him you can't forget how hard Future Gohan went in the paint :wow:

Last edited: