So EA refuses to make another Fight Night but

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I guessing making another boxing fan would be too expensive since each individual boxer has to be licensed.
Give me a boxing game with fictional characters with the depth of Victorious Boxers, and career mode and creation mode like Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road

I just wish I knew Japanese brehs. I still play this game. Such an amazing career mode. It's why I will never give away or sell my launch date ps3. Gems like this.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Y’all FN fans don’t want a new FN game, because a new FN game would be riddled with micro transactions and pack openings. You’d probably have to pay for each fighter, and someone like Floyd or Ali would be $10.
This is worst part and your created boxer would capped at like 79 ans they would never release the patch that goes beyond that even though they said they would.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kinda like how they put Stretch in the AI challenge for Live 18. Gotta settle for what we can get brethren.:francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:It's gon take 2k to make a boxin game before another fight night see the light of day

2K already tried that and shyt is whack and failed

220px-Don_king_boxing.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Boxers are all individual properties. So a boxing game with the best fighters will never happen

But if EA or any company is smart. They should make a free to play boxing game using user created fighters. That shyt could be amazing.

Fight for belts all over the globe online and shyt

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
There's a simple way around this... they could give us NCAA back as well...

All they have to do is release a game of generic players with no stats and such and let the guys that take pride in creating the rosters do their thing and let people download the rosters when they create them

Same could be done with Fight night, generic boxers and let the people create the boxers and upload them so people can download a roster...

EA wouldn't be responsible for anything since they didn't put any real players in the game, they didn't use any likenesses, they could do the same with schools and conferences too if needed

Charge $10 for the damn disc or download

fukk YOU ED O'BANNON YOU PIECE OF shyt

I'll :piss:on your grave