So EA refuses to make another Fight Night but

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you can now play as Andre Bishop and Frost in UFC3. :mjlol: Why do they keep trolling like this?

A new EA Sports UFC 3 update version 1.13 is out now. Here’s what new fighters are included in this update.

EA Sports has shared a new update for their MMA fighter, UFC 3. This update is a free content patch that adds new fighters to the game. The following fighters have made the cut to the game including Dan Severn, Chael P. Sonnen, Isaac Frost, and Andre Bishop

maxresdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

fukk EA. Seriously.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guessing making another boxing game would be too expensive since each individual boxer has to be licensed.
Give me a boxing game with fictional characters with the depth of Victorious Boxers, and career mode and creation mode like Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why they do this...

This isn't going to draw any boxing or fight night fans to these trash games...

Only thing that makes sense is they're trolling us...

This only makes sense if they are gearing up to drop another boxing game or they are remaking FNC(which kinda doesn’t make sense with an outdated roster)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guessing making another boxing fan would be too expensive since each individual boxer has to be licensed.
Give me a boxing game with fictional characters with the depth of Victorious Boxers, and career mode and creation mode like Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Road
yup i'll gladly take an all ficitional boxing game

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I guessing making another boxing fan would be too expensive since each individual boxer has to be licensed.

I fukks with the manga but were any of those ippo games good?