So Does Coli Also Think NBA 2K11 Is The Best 2K Game OAT?

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
2k11 wasn't perfect but it was the most balanced 2k I ever played. Last time REAL sig shots were in the game so you really had to learn player specific releases. There were some issues with the lead passing and the spin dunking but not enough to throw off the game imo, and it was the last 2k where 3pt shooting wasn't broken. Add in actual lobbies for online play and the Jordan challenge and I call it the GOAT. If the game had used triangle to enter the post instead of r2, l2 then I'd probably still be playing it every once in awhile.

balanced? 2k11 is easily the most broken game in the franchise
you can take a 80+ overall player and euro step every play even in half court sets
the spin duck animations were starting from like 16-18 ft away from the rim and it couldn't be stopped AT ALL
there was also a bevy players in the game that had broken 3 point shots and hit every 3 they put up (melo, sasha vuijec and jamal Crawford)
how is that a balanced basketball sim?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

It was. There was cheese like any other 2k but I've played some of the best games online ever in 2k11 but that's probably mostly because of the lobbies. Game just had IT, it not an accident that alotta 2k heads hold it in such high regard. The developers were actually listening to us when they made that game

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was playing 2k5 until 2k12 came out, so I'd say 2k12 is the GOAT :wow:

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
It was. There was cheese like any other 2k but I've played some of the best games online ever in 2k11 but that's probably mostly because of the lobbies. Game just had IT, it not an accident that alotta 2k heads hold it in such high regard. The developers were actually listening to us when they made that game

a lot of "2k heads" must be dumb c00ns that want to layup and dunk the ball (feel like MJ) all game long :ohhh:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
IMO the momentum 2k has right now is owed to 2k11. That was the first year Live took a break and 2k came out swinging. The game had excellent reviews across the board and was even up for a few game of the year awards as well. There were exploits that could be abused but that's with every 2k game. 2k13 is my second favorite 2k game but was held back by having no way to stop dunking animations once triggered, which was worse than anything 2k11 had going on.

I guess the part I miss most was how unified 2k11 made the 2k community. Wasnt as much complaining as we have now, and 2k really had a strong grassroots movement going on then til they went Hollywood and nerfed the game for the noobs and added that VC bullshyt. You had to know how to play to win consistently in 2k11, since then all you have to do now is zigzag on 3pt line and chuck shots and stay in 1-3-1 zone all game

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
IMO the momentum 2k has right now is owed to 2k11. That was the first year Live took a break and 2k came out swinging. The game had excellent reviews across the board and was even up for a few game of the year awards as well. There were exploits that could be abused but that's with every 2k game. 2k13 is my second favorite 2k game but was held back by having no way to stop dunking animations once triggered, which was worse than anything 2k11 had going on.

I guess the part I miss most was how unified 2k11 made the 2k community. Wasnt as much complaining as we have now, and 2k really had a strong grassroots movement going on then til they went Hollywood and nerfed the game for the noobs and added that VC bullshyt. You had to know how to play to win consistently in 2k11, since then all you have to do now is zigzag on 3pt line and chuck shots and stay in 1-3-1 zone all game

your trying to change the narrative here, im talking about 2K11 from a technical stand point (the gameplay). 2K11's "momentum" was due to the fact that EA cancelled their 2011 installment and it was the only NBA sim on the market.2k11 didn't "come out swinging" lmao they just improved from what was an overall piece of shyt game the previous year (2k10). 2k momentum is owed to 2k9 because it was head and shoulders above live 09. 2k11's exploits were to standout and overpowered for you to just cop out and say "oh, well other 2k games had exploits so you just have to deal with it" foh. 2k11 started the cheese/ abusive shyt and it didn't die down til 2k13 came out, THATS 2 years of overpowered animations that can't be stopped but we have to shut the fukk up and accept it because its the only NBA sim in the stores. but people want to claim 2k11 is the greatest 2k installment ever?! go fukk yourself