So, do we now have a better idea as to what the PS5 launch line-up will be...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony hyped the PS5 up to rival higher end PCs.

I expect the Games to be bigger, more expansive, more detailed, more features, larger maps, bigger, longer and better story modes.

WTF does the length of the game have to do with rivalling high end PCs???? :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
List is fine. How many damn games do y’all play at one time? :mjlol:

PS4 launch was ass I mainly just played 2k and Madden. Killzone was weak waste of money.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I just want a new CoD... that new hitman looks pretty dope... for sure ratchet and clank getting copped

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a AAA game like Spiderman at launch is a genius move imo. Add Demons souls to that and it’ll be their best launch ever.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Like every other gen, I'm going to assume NBA2K will be a launch title. The franchise is far from perfect and the first next gen version is always bare bones but I'll cop 2K21 off the strength of custom and curiosity alone. That and Spider-Man will be enough for me at launch. If Cyberpunk & TLOU2 manage to follow behind them a few months after release, that's even better. :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Spider-Man Miles Morales is guaranteed to be a great game going by the first game.
Godfall looks good.
Kena looks great
Deathloop
Returnal

Add to that unannounced launch games, the other third party games and on top of that enhanced backwards compatibility and this is easily a better launch than PS4.

People dropped $500(assuming PS5 is $500 too) on an Xbox One X to play the same games they already had with better image quality and performance. No new controller, same interface, same features and same games.

The $700 price tag you dropped ignores literally everything else you're getting(brand new controller, brand new interface, brand new features etc.) If someone bought a PS4 day one then they can buy a PS5 day one.
People shytting on Kena and honestly I think it’s some low key racist shyt imo.