So, do we now have a better idea as to what the PS5 launch line-up will be...

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm copping day one. Historically, Playstation consoles have lousy launch lineups so I wasn't pressed about that shyt. I want a new toy to play with and that is the MAIN reason I'm copping at launch. I'll worry about the other shyt later.

On paper, this will likely be the best launch year for a PS console.

Daps
I'm copping day one. Historically, Playstation consoles have lousy launch lineups so I wasn't pressed about that shyt. I want a new toy to play with and that is the MAIN reason I'm copping at launch. I'll worry about the other shyt later.

On paper, this will likely be the best launch year for a PS console.
I'm definitely copping day one
I haven't done that for any sony console

ps5's 1s year is stacked

spiderman (launch)
demon's souls (launch?)
gt7 (launch?)
death loop
ghostwire tokyo
little devil inside (5 years in development)
solar ash
kena (looks far along)
ratchet and clank
horizon
stray
project athenia (seems like it will be far away since it's square but who knows)
the other announced games I currently don't have interest in

plus other potential unnannounced games that could out next year e.g. silent hill

:picard:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Isn’t there an event in august? I’d wait for that before deciding. Based on what little we know today, there’s no reason to cop day one unless you love spider man:ahh: or a tech enthusiast

well see What the next event brings.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
People bought PS4 with Killzone(a super trash game) and Knack(I'd rather be killed than play that again).

PS5's launch is 100x better.

PS5 I already know Spider-Man and at least 1 to 2 more games would be good.
I liked Killzone. It's not trash at all.

Daps
Looking at my ps4 now like :francis:

Spider-Man
2k21(or live if it’s good)
Cyberpunk
I saw a couple other games I fukk with too.

Let’s hope Trump dumbass don’t kill us all by then

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People bought PS4 with Killzone(a super trash game) and Knack(I'd rather be killed than play that again).

PS5's launch is 100x better.

PS5 I already know Spider-Man and at least 1 to 2 more games would be good.

how do you know this?

I’m copping regardless

but those games aren’t worth dropping at least 700 dollars just to play

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you know this?

I’m copping regardless

but those games aren’t worth dropping at least 700 dollars just to play
Spider-Man Miles Morales is guaranteed to be a great game going by the first game.
Godfall looks good.
Kena looks great
Deathloop
Returnal

Add to that unannounced launch games, the other third party games and on top of that enhanced backwards compatibility and this is easily a better launch than PS4.

People dropped $500(assuming PS5 is $500 too) on an Xbox One X to play the same games they already had with better image quality and performance. No new controller, same interface, same features and same games.

The $700 price tag you dropped ignores literally everything else you're getting(brand new controller, brand new interface, brand new features etc.) If someone bought a PS4 day one then they can buy a PS5 day one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spider-Man will be their big game.
A remaster of a game barely 3 years old will be the big PS5 launch games?:francis:

At least Knack and Killzone were new games.

Looks like PS5 got a remaster and Godfall for launch:huhldup:

Ratchet better come real soon or it’s gone be slim pickings for the first year or so on PS5

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Spider-Man Miles Morales is guaranteed to be a great game going by the first game.
Godfall looks good.
Kena looks great
Deathloop
Returnal

Add to that unannounced launch games, the other third party games and on top of that enhanced backwards compatibility and this is easily a better launch than PS4.

People dropped $500(assuming PS5 is $500 too) on an Xbox One X to play the same games they already had with better image quality and performance. No new controller, same interface, same features and same games.

The $700 price tag you dropped ignores literally everything else you're getting(brand new controller, brand new interface, brand new features etc.) If someone bought a PS4 day one then they can buy a PS5 day one.

That Spider-Man is going to be DLC or Uncharted lost legacy

what’s stopping those games you listed from being killzone and knack?

All I’m saying is nothing from yesterday should’ve sold anyone on having to cop the PS5 day 1

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ps launches been :flabbynsick:since ps3. Maybe Spiderman, but that shyt ain't nowhere near worth the hype to me, and 2k. I'mma go for one at launch, won't be tripping if I don't get it though.