So, do we now have a better idea as to what the PS5 launch line-up will be...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leaving aside third party cross gen/multi-plat stuff like FIFA etc, so far it looks like:
  • Spiderman: Miles Morales
  • Returnal
  • Godfall (looks kind of ass honestly)
  • Deathloop (timed console exclusive)
  • Plus various indie stuff
GT7 looks at least a year away, they didn't show any gameplay of Demon Soul's, Ratchet is launch window and presumably Horizon is 2021 sometime.

I'm happy with the above, keeping in mind launch day games by and large havent always been that fantastic outside of the Dreamcast and Vita. :yeshrug:

Also I'm sure the August event will bring up more stuff. :mjlit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the look of Gran Turino games and this new one looks great.

I just dont have the patience to deal with that. It is almost too detailed and stuff. I just want a casual racing game.

Man, I miss playing Daytona USA at the arcades in the 90s.

:wow::flabbynsick:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spiderman is the only launch title I'd play and death loop, but that's dropping on PC too so I'll be getting it on that.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiderman and Ratchet are definitely getting copped.

Ratchet almost certainly next year.

TBH I think Spiderman, Deathloop and Returnal plus some indies will suffice. There is going to be A LOT of great third party stuff, plus BC with games like TLoU2, GoT and Cyberpunk. Sony can keep stuff for next year, just need some Spiderman bundles and we are set.

2021 could be:
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Horizon 2
  • Demon Souls
  • Ratchet & Clank
2022 could be:
  • New Uncharted
  • God Of War 2
  • Days Gone 2
Those alone are probably enough for the year, and I doubt they will be all.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Spider-Man
Ratchet
2k21
FIFA 21
Assassin creed:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
I’m ready:yeshrug::yeshrug: day 0 cop:yeshrug: plus hit man 3 in January:ehh:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Leaving aside third party cross gen/multi-plat stuff like FIFA etc, so far it looks like:
  • Spiderman: Miles Morales
  • Returnal
  • Godfall (looks kind of ass honestly)
  • Deathloop (timed console exclusive)
  • Plus various indie stuff
GT7 looks at least a year away, they didn't show any gameplay of Demon Soul's, Ratchet is launch window and presumably Horizon is 2021 sometime.

I'm happy with the above, keeping in mind launch day games by and large havent always been that fantastic outside of the Dreamcast and Vita. :yeshrug:

Also I'm sure the August event will bring up more stuff. :mjlit:

I definitely think they've got more to drop. It wouldn't be smart of them to empty the whole chamber, only to have nothing for the August show. All the big Sony titles would be out by then, so they'd have to be PS5-related titles or else they'll just be "updates" on games we've seen two months prior.

Jeff Grubb (the guy who first leaked that a PS5 showcase would happen) updated after news floated around that this showcase wouldn't have as many games as it was supposed to because some are choosing to showcase either at a later event or just on their own schedule (Square Enix is coming to mind here). It's June, so right now is E3-season. I wouldn't be surprised if Summer Games Fest has a few more heaters to announce for Sony (timed exclusives can still be shared there) and multiplatform stuff in general.

That being said though, PS5 Year 1 is looking incredibly strong.